The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet your real friends are wondering wtc you are tweeting about. Opposed to us fake friends that know you are just screwing around on tapatalk.

Paige mckenzie just DM'ed me asking wtc I was tweeting about. Told her not to worry about it. :bulgyeyes:

Some solid rants today. My rant, today is opening day of a scramble series, guess who is listed as the A player for my team this week?

We're gonna be dfl!

--
Tapatalk2

Some solid rants today. My rant, today is opening day of a scramble series, guess who is listed as the A player for my team this week?

We're gonna be dfl!

--
Tapatalk2

Have faith and swing easy!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

We're gonna be dfl!

--
Tapatalk2

no way dude. All your hard work is going to pay off.

Have faith and swing easy!

Ha! I never swing easy. Did get free beers out of it so that'll loosen me up.

no way dude. All your hard work is going to pay off.

Hell yeah, cap'n with the motivation!

--
Tapatalk2

Wtc is up with tapatalk. Out of nowhere it pops up a message saying it wants access to twitter accounts. I already said no to the twitter damn it.

I just checked out tapatalk on the phone, did not see anything different as yet, is this like The Facebook with the timeline page and not everyone gets it at once? I still don't have that piece of crap either.

I just checked out tapatalk on the phone, did not see anything different as yet, is this like The Facebook with the timeline page and not everyone gets it at once? I still don't have that piece of crap either.

lol, no it was user error on my part. I hit the little tweeter bird and turned it on. So it wanted to tweet all my post. I turned it back off and all was better. As far as rants go I still dont have that timeline thing on my the facebook either.

I loathe people that do not know the difference between "lose" and "loose". "I hope the Bruins loose tonight" Do you really ya dunce?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Let's not loose our cool here, dev.
I loathe people that do not know the difference between "lose" and "loose". "I hope the Bruins loose tonight" Do you really ya dunce?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Rant... didn't find any golf balls on run today.. That is the the only reason I get excited to run..

How stupid do advertisers think people are? So I am supposed to believe Shaq drives a Buick Lacrosse? And Blake Griffin drives a Kia?

Tap Tap Taparoo

How stupid do advertisers think people are? So I am supposed to believe Shaq drives a Buick Lacrosse? And Blake Griffin drives a Kia?

Tap Tap Taparoo

YueGo.. Play some FUNK

Tap Tap Taparoo

You mean Tiger didn't drive one either? Dammit!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I've been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting for the UPS guy to come down the hill. He is almost always here between 11:15 and 11:30 and usually no later than 11:45. Grrrr.

They've been bugging me lately. It's always been like clock work. They show up around 6 when I'm out of work. I don't know what changed but recently I started getting some things around noon and other things around 6. There's doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason based on shipping speed or shipping origin as to when something will show up. It's not big deal i guess. I haven't had any issues and don't expect any but sometimes I'm like wtc! i don't really want that sitting on my porch for 6 hours.

Only thing I can figure is they've been alternating drivers on my route and one of them does it backwards.

man how can mechanics charge low prices for routine maintenance when i just spend about $100+ on parts to do it myself lol
changed my oil/ coolant/ air filter/ spark plugs/ wipers fluid/ etc etc
i thought i was gonna save money

My rant? Hmmm, my rant is that I have nothing to rant about.

The neighbor kids need a beating.

Sent via Tapatalk

The neighbor kids need a beating.

Sent via Tapatalk

You probably just don't understand today's youths.

Kevin

I got beat as a child. i would argue that I turned out okay.

Can't figure out how the hell to follow THP on Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back