NFL Draft Contest - 2012

I'm about to get one wrong here next. Stupid Vikings trading.

I really like RGIII as a person. I like him as a player and I like him for so many reasons. I am in the huge minority when i say I dont think he is NFL ready. I hope Im wrong.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about this stuff but want Kalil to go next.

Me too.

I don't think RGIII will be nearly what he's hyped up to be. But I'm generally bad at making predictions.

2 for 2, and now my board will go ppbbbttthhhh...

I really like RGIII as a person. I like him as a player and I like him for so many reasons. I am in the huge minority when i say I dont think he is NFL ready. I hope Im wrong.

If it were another team I would have so much more hope for him, that said I wouldn't mind him reversing the skid.

--
Tapatalk2

Looks like we agree on something. I don't think he'll start out all that strong. But I hope he does for the sake of the Redskins.

I agree, especially going to Washington. I dont think it's a good fit, should have waited another year.

If it were another team I would have so much more hope for him, that said I wouldn't mind him reversing the skid.

--
Tapatalk2

I tend to agree. I hate for him to have to be a foreskin.

RG3 will have more wins than Luck next year. Luck will have more playoff appearances in the next 5 years than RG3.. by 2

You are not in that big of a minority....I completely agree

Not gonna happen bro.

Stupid trades. Everything goes completely unpredictable from here on out I reckon.

Note: first time I have used the term "reckon". Feels good to join the club I reckon....

JB, fair to say if the Skins hadn't given up so much (.e., already been in the #2 spot) you'd be a bigger advocate of this?

Can we just get to the Panthers pick now?

I freaking love his socks. He always has awesome socks.

Stupid trades. Everything goes completely unpredictable from here on out I reckon.

Note: first time I have used the term "reckon". Feels good to join the club I reckon....

Since you used quotes.. Does that mean you said it twice, or three times in that post? Nice

Don't you do that Tampa, you leave Jacksonville right where they are

JB, fair to say if the Skins hadn't given up so much (.e., already been in the #2 spot) you'd be a bigger advocate of this?

Nope. I just dont think he is NFL ready yet. I hope Im wrong.

The Browns trade makes sense for them....they got pantsed when they tried to trade up for RG3...they couldn't afford to have someone else trade up in front of them to get TRich otherwise their fan base would riot

And I'm 3-3 for my picks so far.....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Well, the Browns want weapons, Richardson is a weapon. If the Browns add a WR with their 2nd 1st rounder, they'll be doing alright.

DANGIT. I can't believe Trent has 2 kids.

Oh good lord with the bro hugs! This is the draft, not 9 pm in the MC trash talk thread.

--
Tapatalk2

Since you used quotes.. Does that mean you said it twice, or three times in that post? Nice

3 times I reckon.

Well my 4th pick just went 3rd. Kalil here and then Claiborne 5th and I am back on track!

Back