Bam Bam Gets After It

One of my favorites on the LPGA! You should see the comparison one of the mags did between her and Robert Garrigus' swing. Both bombers, both short of parallel, both with lightning quick transitions and great extension.

I've asked this before, and heard its because the balls on the ground are wet. So the caddy tosses her a dry one. I couldnt believe it, but thats what several diff people (JB included) said that was the reason.

I guess I can understand that...still though, I am going to look for some kid to toss my ball to me next time I am at the range, lol.

Is it just me or is she very upright with very little knee bend? How tall is she?

OMG!!! She has the same shaft as Tiger and Tmex!!!

She's a bam bam alright. She's husky and can crush it. I approve.

Hi Jake, I'm Brittany....would you like to watch me drive the ball....real far?

:flowers4u:

Now that is a golf swing and how you really get after the ball and stay in control.

Cheers for the pics/video GG/JB!

Wow, solid powerfull move to the ball

WOW!!!

Great shots GG. I am loving the LPGA coverage.

While JB was video taping her swing I took some still shots:

i-XgX8jHM-L.jpg

Is it just me or is she flat at the top of her swing? It looks like it from this shot ^^^^

Is it just me or is she flat at the top of her swing? It looks like it from this shot ^^^^

Flat with an open club face, just proves that anything can be grooved with reps and good fundamentals

I started calling Jacqui Bam Bam today. She outdrove us on quite a few holes today. And that was when we hit good ones! She got to some places I've never been.

Watching today's round and can't believe she actually does sudoku between shots.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Watching today's round and can't believe she actually does sudoku between shots.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Now that I think about it, doing this makes her really sharp once she is refy to hit. The brain power is different so she is fresh when teeing up. I'm just speculating but it kinda makes sense

Back