Contest - Win a Limited Edition Never Compromise Staff Bag

This really is just a fun contest. I'm enjoying seeing what everyone is coming up with - I think THP would make for one heck of a design crew.

OFFICIAL ENTRY:

NC1.jpg

NC2.jpg

NC3.jpg

NC4.jpg

went with Halloween colors and just saw White Rhino just threw up something pretty similiar haha

Hey Jake, I like your Mets putter.

My Entry! Loved this contest!

putter1pm.png

putter2pm.png

putter3pm.png

putter4pm.png

WOW another great contest, jus tin time for my bday too, this would be a great bday present to win that bag, VERY VERY nice bag, will get my entry in here soon

How are you guys saving the pictures from the site? I'm having a hard time with it.

How are you guys saving the pictures from the site? I'm having a hard time with it.

Photobucket. Check these out.

If you are using Windows 7 you can use the Snipping Tool to take crop the putters and save them as .jpgs Then, just upload them to your image sharing website of choice and link 'em!

To find the Snipping Tool: Navigate to the start button and type Snipping in the "Search programs and files" field. It will pop up and you can click it to open it.

Hope that helps!

Easiest way for a Mac user: Command-Shift-4..takes a screenshot of just the area you want. Then I just uploaded it to Photobucket. Really easy.

Thanks JD.

Official Entry!
putt1.png

putt4.png

putt3.png

putt2.png

Pretty slick War, but Dufner would have fit better than waregl.

Pretty slick War, but Dufner would have fit better than waregl.
Ahhh, Cant believe I didnt think of that. I played around with that for so long trying to come up with something.

War Waggle.

Official Entry

I went with the classic color scheme... I think the yellow, brown and white give it a 70's kinda feel that really pops, and looks amazing with the head cover! I wish the white showed more in the pictures, cause it looks amazing on golf clubs in person.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks THP and Never Compromise (Cleveland Golf) for the contest.

TopviewNC.jpg
sideviewNC.jpg

FRontviewNC.jpg
BottomimageNC.jpg

Offical Entry.....GOAT...Bright as the Sun

Official Entry:

MCP1.jpg

MCP2.jpg

MCP3.jpg

Some beautiful putters guys. This is gonna be hell to judge.

I'll be honest..I wish I could afford to purchase my putter right now, haha. I'd bag that thing in a second (along with many others posted in here). Hmmm. Definitely something to ponder after the Outing.

Ahhh, Cant believe I didnt think of that. I played around with that for so long trying to come up with something.

War Waggle.

Ha, would have been funny if you actually submitted it with his name.

Im in. THis is a great contest!!! Thanks THP!!!

OFFICIAL ENTRY

Mine is a tribute to THP and those who started this wonderful place. I put the THP colors in there along with some Florida Gator blue and orange for GG. Sorry JB, I have no idea what your alma matter is!

Official Entry

MYCUSTOMPUTTER-NEVERCOMPROMISE4.jpg

MYCUSTOMPUTTER-NEVERCOMPROMISE3.jpg

MYCUSTOMPUTTER-NEVERCOMPROMISE.jpg

MYCUSTOMPUTTER-NEVERCOMPROMISE2.jpg

Buck: let me guess.....you ordered it already, right? Ha

Back