Show Off Your Putter Collection

Really nice collection there Dan. Love how they're all clean and simple. Not to mention the Tour Blacks and Cali Del Mar's are probably my two favorite aesthetic wise on the market.

I hear ya bro. I want either that or the #8 for my little collection too. I'm such a sucker for a heel shafted putter.

Us lefties are suckers for the heel shafted putters, aren't we? I need a #8 sometime.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Us lefties are suckers for the heel shafted putters, aren't we? I need a #8 sometime.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Yep, it's the Phil effect! I have a White Ice #9 and I love rolling that sucker.

Really nice collection there Dan. Love how they're all clean and simple. Not to mention the Tour Blacks and Cali Del Mar's are probably my two favorite aesthetic wise on the market.

Thanks dude. I keep meaning to add a strange putter like a corza or a backstryke dart but I just can't do it haha!

can I come hang out and never leave?

Thanks dude. I keep meaning to add a strange putter like a corza or a backstryke dart but I just can't do it haha!

They say putting is confidence, so if it looks good to the eye, that helps in my book.

*This post is strictly labeled for this thread only haha*

I had only one putter for the past 20 years (the Ping Pal4) and now in the past 6 months I have 4 with another in the mail on the way. This place has a definite effect on a person.

S5001382.jpg

S5001383.jpg

Plus I have to make room for the .50cal from the Outing!!!

Awesome collections! my collection is very young but i really enjoy the process of collecting. I'm in the process of completing my mancave so most of my collection is in storage and pics are net available, but here is a list of what i've acquired in the past year. Most are lesser expensive classics or just what appeals to my eye but I've begun collecting more high end sticks but I'm obviously not against obscure and older models

Scotty Circa 62 #1
Scotty Pro Platinum Laguna 2
Scotty Studio Stainless
Bobby Grace "The Fat Lady Swings"
Bobby Grace ' The Little Lady"
Bobby Grace V-Foil 6.4K
Ping Zing
Ping G2 Pal
Ping Anser 4
Ping G5i Zing
Ping b60
Ping j-Blade
Ping O-Blade
Callaway Hickory Stick
Callaway Bobby Jones BJ2
Never Compromise Z1- Alpha mallet
Titleist Bullseye
Acushnet Mallet
Acushnet Bullseye - Reuter
Acushnet Bullseye - Pre Reuter
Acushnet bullseye flange
Titleist Dead Center 203 & 206
cleveland Classic #4 - Platinum
Rife IMO
Rife 2-bar Hybrid
Cobra Optica sl-03
Cobra Softie 2200
Taylormade Spider Vicino
Taylormade Roho II
Whitlam Devon
Slazenger BeCu
Slazenger Kirk Currie design
Precept KC Series mallet
Ray Cook (really old)
Ray Cook Blue Goose
Spalding TPM IV

Awesome collections! my collection is very young but i really enjoy the process of collecting. I'm in the process of completing my mancave so most of my collection is in storage and pics are net available, but here is a list of what i've acquired in the past year. Most are lesser expensive classics or just what appeals to my eye but I've begun collecting more high end sticks but I'm obviously not against obscure and older models

Scotty Circa 62 #1
Scotty Studio Stainless
Bobby Grace V-Foil 6.4K
Ping Zing
Ping G2 Pal
Ping Anser 4
Ping G5i Zing
Ping b60
Ping j-Blade
Ping O-Blade
Callaway Hickory Stick
Callaway Bobby Jones BJ2
Titleist Bullseye
Acushnet Mallet
Acushnet bullseye flange
Rife IMO
Rife 2-bar Hybrid
Cobra Optica sl-03
Cobra Softie 2200
Taylormade Spider Vicino
Taylormade Roho II
Whitlam Devon
Slazenger BeCu
Precept KC Series mallet
Ray Cook (really old)
Ray Cook Blue Goose
Spalding TPM IV

wow i don't feel like i have a "problem" anymore! lol nice collection. make sure you post some pics once you get them back out again.

Scotty Circa 62 #1
Scotty Studio Stainless
Bobby Grace V-Foil 6.4K
Ping Zing
Ping G2 Pal
Ping Anser 4
Ping G5i Zing
Ping b60
Ping j-Blade
Ping O-Blade
Callaway Hickory Stick
Callaway Bobby Jones BJ2
Titleist Bullseye
Acushnet Mallet
Acushnet bullseye flange
Rife IMO
Rife 2-bar Hybrid
Cobra Optica sl-03
Cobra Softie 2200
Taylormade Spider Vicino
Taylormade Roho II
Whitlam Devon
Slazenger BeCu
Precept KC Series mallet
Ray Cook (really old)
Ray Cook Blue Goose
Spalding TPM IV
Wow!!! That's a lot of putters. You may need P.A. Putters anonymous...

LOL! My wife is really understanding but I think you're both right. I've got more of an obsession than a collection.

LOL! My wife is really understanding but I think you're both right. I've got more of an obsession than a collection.

if it makes you happy thats all that matters. im trying to downgrade a little and only keep more of the collectable putters right now. plus my new rack im buildilng will only hold 20. i should be a few below that number when im done plus that lets me keep growing my collection! id love to see them all once they are back out! some nice putters in there.

if it makes you happy thats all that matters. im trying to downgrade a little and only keep more of the collectable putters right now. plus my new rack im buildilng will only hold 20. i should be a few below that number when im done plus that lets me keep growing my collection! id love to see them all once they are back out! some nice putters in there.

You sound like me now, I try to stay around 15-17 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a long time since I posted any putter pic's and with the THP Demo day's trip just around the corner I took my old Betti out for a few new snaps. The pictures might be better had I taken to the course, but this time my yard got the shot instead.

006.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

013.jpg

Very nice

Duey.

I still love that putter.

You already knew that though, haha

Wow duey that's a beauty. Does it have a registry #?

Wow duey that's a beauty. Does it have a registry #?

No Buck, it was a proto they gave to THP in 2010 for the outing and demo day. So far I've seen a couple similar, but none exactly like it yet.

No Buck, it was a proto they gave to THP in 2010 for the outing and demo day. So far I've seen a couple similar, but none exactly like it yet.

If you ever wanna get rid of her I got a spot on my rack for her. Lol

And its autographed by the man himself of course.

Back