The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
just caught up on the thread, sorry to hear JB about wahts going on, hopefully it works itself out without violence

JB and GG, I hope everything works out without too much more trouble. It really stinks hearing something like that from you guys...

its 30 minutes or so to get through, but WELL worth the read

Its truly amazing how well one's email works when they want something, yet never works when they are needed.

Its truly amazing how well one's email works when they want something, yet never works when they are needed.

I'd like to expand this to include cellphones. Hell, a lot of people are only motivated by what you can go for them.

Tap before talk.

I'd like to expand this to include cellphones. Hell, a lot of people are only motivated by what you can go for them.

Tap before talk.

You can clear part of this up though for me. Email does work both ways in Ohio right? :D

You can clear part of this up though for me. Email does work both ways in Ohio right? :D

It does until somebody needs me...and then it's hit or miss!

Tap before talk.

Reactions: JB
Man, sounds like today kind of sucks overall. I hated my day, that's for sure. I wish i could just stop working.

Kevin

Crack open a nice bottle and just turn everything off. I know you have a bottle of Caymus, just do it.

Sent 3 emails to THP contest for the Players deal. Just READ the freaking rules!

I have an ongoing rant and it got worse then slightly better, still sucks overall but a little relief today

I spent a half hour reading the Harrison Shotmaker thread. Wow. That is all.

I had to get nasty with the kids at football today. Hate having to do that. I always tell them that if I'm yelling they've REALLY done something wrong. So they really had it coming.

And then my Tuesday golf league was rained out.

absolutely perfect day for golf today and i spent the whole day doing yardwork and laundry
i did however go to happy hour so it wasnt all that bad

I had to get nasty with the kids at football today. Hate having to do that. I always tell them that if I'm yelling they've REALLY done something wrong. So they really had it coming.

And then my Tuesday golf league was rained out.

Bummer, I bet you were hoping the Golf would help you settle down and forget about the practice. Sorry bro

Really????????????

tanning-mom-doll.jpg

Poor GG. She went to bed with a migraine. The day started at 6am with a wonderful email and ended with her having to deal with me. And if anybody has read this thread today, they know I was not in the best of moods. Not mad at her mind you, just still spouting off about the day.

Hopefully she feels better and tomorrow starts off a little more normal. I doubt it though.

I hope she feels better and you feel better after a few drinks.

I hope she feels better and you feel better after a few drinks.

No drinks for me. Im not a huge drinker anymore and certainly not the week before the outing. There is just too much to get done.

Poor GG. She went to bed with a migraine. The day started at 6am with a wonderful email and ended with her having to deal with me. And if anybody has read this thread today, they know I was not in the best of moods. Not mad at her mind you, just still spouting off about the day.

Hopefully she feels better and tomorrow starts off a little more normal. I doubt it though.

Poor thing. Take her an ice pack and some Excedrin for Migraine. I certainly hope tomorrow is a better day for you both.

I have had a few massive headaches lately. I feel for her. She mentioned Nyquil, I hope she took a double dose. It's the greatest sleep aid there is.

Kevin

Yikes I need to check my email so I know this rant was not about me!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back