Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

That's an awesome photo, Rvick!

That's an awesome photo, Rvick!

Thanks jersey nate! There are some great pics. I cant wait to see who wins.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rvick, that might be tough to beat dude. That's awesome.

Yep that is a great pic Rvick, it should be tough to beat for sure.

Smallville, Smallville's wife and Smallville's best friend.

Nobody told me I was judging... Wait, does this mean we aren't best friends????? *sobs*

Now of course if you are not in the top 3... or even won the contest...man that would suck!!!

Good luck to everyone else. You're going to need it. hehehe

Rvick, that might be tough to beat dude. That's awesome.

Yep that is a great pic Rvick, it should be tough to beat for sure.

Thanks guys! I was really scratching my head trying to figure out how what to do with the picture. Then I starting day dreaming about where I was playing the next day, etc and then it hit me. I'll do a pic dreaming about golf with my callaway equipment! There are a lot of great pics and I can't wait to see who wins.

Rvick, that's a great photo....might be tough to beat...can't wait to hear who won!

I thought the rules said that the forum member has to be IN the picture. What are all these without a person in it? I actually think it's a bit limiting to force the person in the picture but then again a lot of people didn't. So, I guess that gives me a better chance??

No, you do not have to be in the picture.

I thought the rules said that the forum member has to be IN the picture. What are all these without a person in it? I actually think it's a bit limiting to force the person in the picture but then again a lot of people didn't. So, I guess that gives me a better chance??

JB clarified a couple of days before the submission deadline that you DO NOT have to be in the pic.

When is the winner going to be announced?

When is the winner going to be announced?

Very soon. The judges have it narrowed down, but are struggling to pick a winner. So many great entries.

This was a fun contest. Do you know who the finalists are?

Off topic, but the new Hex commercial with JB Holmes cracks me up everytime.

--
Tapatalk2

Very soon. The judges have it narrowed down, but are struggling to pick a winner. So many great entries.

So much suspense!

I am anxious to see what the judges chose, there were a lot of really great entries. Some talented folks here at THP.

Tell them just to pick me and get it over with :D

Off topic, but the new Hex commercial with JB Holmes cracks me up everytime.

--
Tapatalk2

One of the better Callaway commercials I've seen them do. Wasn't too fond of the hitting over the Vegas skyline since it's frowned upon to try and do the same. JB just makes me laugh.

Maybe throw them up for a THP vote?

One of the better Callaway commercials I've seen them do. Wasn't too fond of the hitting over the Vegas skyline since it's frowned upon to try and do the same. JB just makes me laugh.

Thanks.

Maybe throw them up for a THP vote?

If it were up to us completely, we would have.

Back