Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

Kmac wins.

Some excellent entries guys. Great imagination!

Really looking forward to seeing the winner of this one! Great pics!

I think Cookie wins. My photo is marketable to the youth of America and parents will buy anything for their kids. :D

Looking forward to seeing who wins this also, TONS of quality entries!

I think Cookie wins. My photo is marketable to the youth of America and parents will buy anything for their kids. :D

Looking forward to seeing who wins this also, TONS of quality entries!

Should have had your puppet wear a flat brim puma then...haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icemann wins. Everyone loves helicopters.

My photo can take Callaway pretty far. For example, the moon. THE. MOON.

The judges have told us that they have it narrowed down to 3 right now. Should have an answer for us soon.

Lots of good entries for such a sweet prize.

The judges have told us that they have it narrowed down to 3 right now. Should have an answer for us soon.

If I just happen to be in that bunch, is bribery a possibility? I lose A LOT of golf balls.

First part is said in jest.....maybe. Second par is true.

Tough decision they have in their hands.

Can we get a teaser and see the 3 finalists?

I wonder who the 3 finalists are. I hope I'm one of them.

That's exciting I can't wait to find out who wins!

Excited to see the winning pic!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to seeing who wins this, lots of great entries.

Can't wait to see the winner...would love to know the three finalists...

I woonder if all of the entries were posted in this thread and if not, about what % have we seen?

Would love to know the 3 finalist!

Ouuu exciting stuff. I know I don't stand a chance, but love seeing the creative side of everyone here. So many good photo's just posted in this thread, I'm sure that's only a small percentage of the overall submissions.

Manseeing some of the ones so far, I bet the 3 finalists were awesome! can't wait to see them

I regret not entering. I was going to take a picture with the callaway ball in the hole and showing a callaway club in it to as i picked it up so it looked like i flew it in. Caption- Where else does a callaway belong?

I regret not entering. I was going to take a picture with the callaway ball in the hole and showing a callaway club in it to as i picked it up so it looked like i flew it in. Caption- Where else does a callaway belong?

That would have been a good photo, should have done it.

Here is the pic I submitted. Sorry I was a little delayed in sharing it with you guys. My only regret was not adding some sort of caption.

aee487d7-86b1-b410.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back