Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the hottest new golf balls coming out this year is the Callaway Hex Black Tour and after testing them out, I have to say they are living up to the hype. Well, THP wants to give a year's supply to a lucky forum member in this contest that should be a lot of fun.

The Prize
A year's supply of Callaway Hex Black Tour golf balls. The winner will get 12 full dozen personalized for you by a Callaway Staff Pro at the Players Championship.

bal10580.jpg

The Contest
You. A Callaway golf ball. Your Camera. A strange place.
The good folks at Callaway have donated 12 dozen HEX Black Tour golf balls to THP for us to do what we please with them. Since we had so much fun with the recent RAZR Fit Driver contest, we’re going to do something similar.

We want you to submit a photo of you and a Callaway golf ball in the most unique place you can imagine. The winner wins all 12 dozen of the newest Tour ball now being played by Callaway staff members on Tour. So blow our mind. Rock our world. Make it funny. Make it interesting. Make it a photo of you on the Great Wall of China. Put your ball under your drink umbrella. Whatever. Please remember that THP is a family friendly community.

We’ll give the winner’s name to Callaway and one of their staff pros will sit down and decide how your 12 dozen HEX Black Tours will be personalized.
And if 12 dozen isn’t a year’s supply, there are two possibilities: 1. you play WAY too much golf; 2. you play too much bad golf.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your picture must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your email.
Very little photo editing please.
The deadline of this contest Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
You must have 10 forum posts in the last 30 days to qualify.
If winner is outside of CONUS, they will be responsible for shipping fees.

If you do not have all the information in your entry, your entry will NOT be counted.

If you are not a forum member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Good luck to everybody and we hope that every person here has a blast with this contest and puts some great pictures together.

Callaway, the Chevron Device and RAZR are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf.
Callaway Golf is not involved in the judging results of the contest or the payment of the prize to the winner.

Last edited:
AWESOME!!!! Thanks again THP and Callaway. This is going to be EPIC (and I hate using that word)

WOW, what a contest! And it's right up my alley. Ooh, this is gonna be FUN....

Oh yes, this one will be fun!

LOL. Great contest. Thanks Callaway Golf and THP!

*racking brain*

Very cool contest. Can't wait to see some of the crazy things we THP'ers come up with.

Very unique idea for a contest. Time to start the creative thinking!

Wow!! Love the contest :D really looking forward to this!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Awesome contest! I wont miss out on this one.

Another great contest by THP. This will be interesting and fun.

I wish the deadline was after my daughter was born. I would have totally had Callaway in the delivery room with me...haha

Very cool - this will be a fun one!!

Many thanks to Callaway Golf for providing the goodies for the contest!

Awesome....wheels are already turning. I have several things in mind. Hrrmmm.

I wish the deadline was after my daughter was born. I would have totally had Callaway in the delivery room with me...haha
I am thankful the deadline is not after that.

Cool contest, got a good idea of what Im going to do with this! I wonder when the contest ends we can see an album of all the pictures submitted just to see what we all came up with?

What a great contest and an awesome ball! I can't wait to get the camera out on this one.

Cool contest, got a good idea of what Im going to do with this! I wonder when the contest ends we can see an album of all the pictures submitted just to see what we all came up with?

May 1st, as per the 1st post here.

EDIT: Read it wrong. No idea when the contest ends...

May 1st, as per the 1st post here.

Think you read that wrong there Nate Dog. I believe he was asking that when the contest is over, can we see an album of the photos.

Think you read that wrong there Nate Dog. I believe he was asking that when the contest is over, can we see an album of the photos.

Ah, gotcha.

Great contest! Thanks Callaway and THP!

If someone makes it to Myrtle, there might be some really cool picture opps for them with the Tour Van and MC location.

Back