2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Mingling with the local ladies. Lol what else?? Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Fear the frog!! LOL.

I think the ladies of orlando already fear the frog.

Ok im down with that

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

well i just wasted 45 minutes carpet putting with all my putters to see what else i wanna bring down. and i only have room for 2 putters. unless i take other clubs out.... now that i think about it i don't use my 7 iron all that much.

Bring whatever you want bro. I will have a bunch of extra clubs in my bag so that any LH THP'er that wants to can try one out.

I fear the f-ing frog.

I think Bullfrog fears the beaver.

No I don't fear beavers. I hunt them with a hatchet like Daniel Boone!!!

Where the hell is this thread going?

--
Tapatalk2

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning will be held in the main clubhouse at their restaurant called 918. It will be buffet style and it will begin at 6:30am. Remember we all have 8am tee times, so you probably want to grab breakfast as early as possible.

If you are arriving early or staying late and are on the golf package, then you will have a breakfast voucher for those other mornings. Also remember that only the golfers get free breakfast as part of their golf package.

Thanks!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning will be held in the main clubhouse at their restaurant called 918. It will be buffet style and it will begin at 6:30am. Remember we all have 8am tee times, so you probably want to grab breakfast as early as possible.

If you are arriving early or staying late and are on the golf package, then you will have a breakfast voucher for those other mornings. Also remember that only the golfers get free breakfast as part of their golf package.

Thanks!

So, it'll be perfectly acceptable if/when I show up for our 8AM shotgun at..uhhh..10:30 or so......

....right?

Question, for those of us arriving for rounds Thursday morning do we check in and leave our luggage in the car or can we even check in that early?

--
Tapatalk2

I'll be there at 6:29...

Question, for those of us arriving for rounds Thursday morning do we check in and leave our luggage in the car or can we even check in that early?

--
Tapatalk2

Was wondering that as well.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks!

Rock on. I forgot about that.

--
Tapatalk2

They have a place that will take your bags and secure them until you can check in.

Somewhat kinda on topic: What do the greens out there usually stimp at?

Theyll probably be at a 10 and they're very undulated.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks!

Awesome. Unlimited bacon will make for an excellent breakfast.

Just called GC, check in is 4pm and they will hold your bags at the main counter. Looks like I will be wearing my golf clothes for Thursdays round.

Tap-in Talking

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks!

Will there be places at the resort to eat on Friday morning before the Demo Day, or are we on our own for breakfast on that day? I'm just trying to make plans because it'll be a long day on Friday without a good breakfast!

Will there be places at the resort to eat on Friday morning before the Demo Day, or are we on our own for breakfast on that day? I'm just trying to make plans because it'll be a long day on Friday without a good breakfast!

If you are checking in Thursday and golfing Thursday then breakfast is included for you Friday morning. If not, then you can have breakfast at the grill room. Or you could grab some fast food down the road if you have a car.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thanks!

Can one assume ( i know bad word) that for those that are going to be there Thursday Friday and Monday mornings we go to this same place or is this a special arrangement for THP for Saturday and Sunday only?

Can one assume ( i know bad word) that for those that are going to be there Thursday Friday and Monday mornings we go to this same place or is this a special arrangement for THP for Saturday and Sunday only?

As far as I know this is a special arrangement for THP for Sat & Sun only.

If you are checking in Thursday and golfing Thursday then breakfast is included for you Friday morning. If not, then you can have breakfast at the grill room. Or you could grab some fast food down the road if you have a car.

Very nice, I'm checking in on Thursday so I'll grab the breakfast on Friday morning. Is that breakfast also at 918 or someplace else?

Excellent! Thanks GG.

--
Tapatalk2

Back