Ping i20 Irons Review - Forum Testing Review Thread

I love it! And that's exactly the way I feel. Except that I can't putt for shat. Maybe I need a custom putter with a weird stitch back grip :beauty:

Metal X 7 gets you in the 70's broski

I love it! And that's exactly the way I feel. Except that I can't putt for shat. Maybe I need a custom putter with a weird grip for little chunky sized hands :beauty:

lol seriously

Metal X 7 gets you in the 70's broski

Yes! Youre next ChunkyColt. When is your Metal X #7 arriving?

I love it! And that's exactly the way I feel. Except that I can't putt for shat. Maybe I need a custom putter with a weird stitch back grip :beauty:

Haha, my putting has KILLED me the last 3 rounds so I can't say much anymore! LOL

I always shoot in the 70's chunky. Shot a 73 yesterday with 35 freaking putts.

Dang meant to put 60's! KMac it could be here today

Yeah, I've shot 69 three times this year, and a few 70's, but when you hit 15/18 GIR's you should be shooting 66/67/68. At least that's my plan. I just suck. I can hit iron shots pretty awesome though.

TC and Jman - solid playing, tons of GIR's. Golf had to be more enjoyable playing like that. Hell, I don't even hit that many GIR. The stat of 13 par 3 GIR's is awesome, as well as the 76 by Jman.

Yeah, I've shot 69 three times this year, and a few 70's, but when you hit 15/18 GIR's you should be shooting 66/67/68. At least that's my plan. I just suck. I can hit iron shots pretty awesome though.

Its how I am right now, 33, 35, 33 putts piss me off. 3-putts piss me off royally, I don't 3 putt, it enrages me. I averaged 28 a round last season but I just can't find my pace right now. When the putter comes around and if the Classic delivers like I think it might....look out.

This makes me jealous. I need to get in the i20 club! I just need to get in the 70s club.

TC and Jman - solid playing, tons of GIR's. Golf had to be more enjoyable playing like that. Hell, I don't even hit that many GIR. The stat of 13 par 3 GIR's is awesome, as well as the 76 by Jman.

Thanks man. Anyone who's played with me can tell you that the iron game is my strong suit. Always has been. Yeah, the par 3 GIR streak is just something that hit me last night. Pretty cool.

Its how I am right now, 33, 35, 33 putts piss me off. 3-putts piss me off royally, I don't 3 putt, it enrages me. I averaged 28 a round last season but I just can't find my pace right now. When the putter comes around and if the Classic delivers like I think it might....look out.

You're hitting more GIR's dude.

This makes me jealous. I need to get in the i20 club! I just need to get in the 70s club.

You have the game to be a 70's golfer man, you really do. Just need to figure out how to not let that golf fatigue get to you somehow.

We're a cult!!

Well it looks like I am going to have to order the Metal X 7! I am obviously trying to mimic TC's bag in hopes that I might shoot scores like him, so it only makes sense to get that putter too!:D I can't wait for my Classic to get here, but now this new wait for the i20s is going to kill me!

You have the game to be a 70's golfer man, you really do. Just need to figure out how to not let that golf fatigue get to you somehow.

That's easy, play more golf or buy the Orange Whip.

I am not sure if it is golf fatigue or ADD. HAHA I am going to get there by the end of the summer. Once I get on summer vacation that is my goal.

You're hitting more GIR's dude.

I know, I can rationalize a jump because of that, but its the 3 putts that I cannot. I really believe in my heart I should never 3 putt, that's just how I feel about my on green ability. Hell, get rid of the two last round and I'd have been at a 74 with 31 putts, I could live with that.

Well it looks like I am going to have to order the Metal X 7! I am obviously trying to mimic TC's bag in hopes that I might shoot scores like him, so it only makes sense to get that putter too!:D I can't wait for my Classic to get here, but now this new wait for the i20s is going to kill me!

hahaha, what's even funnier is that I have the same putter as you too! Love that thing.

I wish yours were with you dude! That sucks.

That's easy, play more golf or buy the Orange Whip.

How will the orange whip help me on the course? I thought that was for the bedroom.

I am not sure if it is golf fatigue or ADD. HAHA I am going to get there by the end of the summer. Once I get on summer vacation that is my goal.

I think you're right, I think it is more ADD, LOL. Just got to find a way to stay focused buddy. You always start out very strong.

I know, I can rationalize a jump because of that, but its the 3 putts that I cannot. I really believe in my heart I should never 3 putt, that's just how I feel about my on green ability. Hell, get rid of the two last round and I'd have been at a 74 with 31 putts, I could live with that.

I hear ya dude. I shot a 78 last week with 38 putts. Brutal!

I think you're right, I think it is more ADD, LOL. Just got to find a way to stay focused buddy. You always start out very strong.

I will get there. I think a new set of irons my help. HAHA

Seriously though. I think you said in the beginning of getting your i20s, that you felt like you had to stay on top of it more with them. Do you still fell this way?

I will get there. I think a new set of irons my help. HAHA

Seriously though. I think you said in the beginning of getting your i20s, that you felt like you had to stay on top of it more with them. Do you still fell this way?

Yes I do. I believe that while they are forgiving for an iron in their class, they still deserve a level of respect and concentration.

Yes I do. I believe that while they are forgiving for an iron in their class, they still deserve a level of respect and concentration.

hhhmmm This has me thinking. Some of the best irons I hit in the past were the R9 TPs. Even thought the R11s are longer, I had better accuracy with the R9 TPs.

Back