Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

It's great for both of us, and for the record, I don't enjoy trash talking to you. It's not fun. JR likes Aussie thongs mate! OF course he's going to support Team THP. You guys have cookie though. That's something. Cookie's my favorite to watch in here b/c JB pegs him perfectly. He talks in circles. He goes on and on about how I shouldn't lose, and you know what, he's right. I shouldn't.

It's also difficult to take anyone seriously who swings a golf club like he does. It's like chunky going to the midget wrestling and making fun of other's stature.

Well I didn't care for that at all.

he is one of your supporters. At least mine play on difficult courses.

Jeebus JR, take that picture of father's feet down.

Looks like JR will be this years "Sean" bringing the weirdness factor into play.

loving the trash talk boys, wish the other 20 MCer's would get in here and make it even more entertaining

It's great for both of us, and for the record, I don't enjoy trash talking to you. It's not fun. JR likes Aussie thongs mate! OF course he's going to support Team THP. You guys have cookie though. That's something. Cookie's my favorite to watch in here b/c JB pegs him perfectly. He talks in circles. He goes on and on about how I shouldn't lose, and you know what, he's right. I shouldn't.

It's also difficult to take anyone seriously who swings a golf club like he does. It's like chunky going to the midget wrestling and making fun of other's stature.

I just wish they came in my size, lol.

don't forget bullfrog dean!

loving the trash talk boys, wish the other 20 MCer's would get in here and make it even more entertaining

well, team paradise has Dean.

I just lmao'ed. That was actually a pic of cookie's feet. Apparently he is one of those hippie vegans.
Jeebus JR, take that picture of father's feet down.

I think THP has the advantage right now. It came down to who the better bad players were last year and I think we showed that we can hang with anybody. Hell, Team Hackers #3 guy could hardly hang with Hawk and I'm pretty positive Hanks would have made him his biotch too.

Edit to say: no offense when I say bad players. It's all relative.

well, team paradise has Dean.

agreed, there needs to be some balance, I would at least hope once the pairings are made that it picks up

don't forget bullfrog dean!

I'd take Bullfrog over JR's freaky oversize feet or Kelly's hoochie short's any day.

I think THP has the advantage right now. It came down to who the better bad players were last year and I think we showed that we can hang with anybody. Hell, Team Hackers #3 guy could hardly hang with Hawk and I'm pretty positive Hanks would have made him his biotch too.

looks like Biggsy is making A & B players again. Please tell me I am a B again.

Clearly, you only remember Sunday and forgot about your dismantling on Saturday. Sorry to bring facts into the thread.

Bullfrog is busy getting his stomach pumped from the whole bottle of vodka he drank.

lmao at hoochie shorts.

Clearly, you only remember Sunday and forgot about your dismantling on Saturday. Sorry to bring facts into the thread.

Regardless. You still will always be known as the guy that couldn't beat Hawk.

Cookie brings facts about as often as he forgets them. You have to love guys like that.

Bullfrog is busy getting his stomach pumped from the whole bottle of vodka he drank.

does anyone know the actual #? Ive heard 3, then Ive heard 3 drinks before he left GC....and I forgot to ask him

Regardless. You still will always be known as the guy that couldn't beat Hawk.

LMAO!! Love it.

I just had to cut a butternut squash in half. It put up more of a fight than cookie.

TC, you are right. Duke and Ellie FTW. In fact, Ellie already found Cookie.

Spoiler

And I worked yorkem. It doesn't look good for team hackers.

Back