The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota was boring. Now i do believe that i'll get drunk.

Posted via taptalk

Were you in Minneapolis? If not, then I agree, MN is boring.

Minnesota was boring. Now i do believe that i'll get drunk.

Posted via taptalk

I want to be you. Just for a week!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Rochester at my moms. The boy had fun. I was banned from golfing wtf.

Posted via taptalk

Its time for Lime!

Rochester at my moms. The boy had fun. I was banned from golfing wtf.

Posted via taptalk

Rochester???? Oh man, I'm sorry...

Just poured a Guiness, May have to do a carbomb to remind me of the fun I had at Grand Cypress.

It was almost 15 years since I had one, I thought 20 years but my wife reminded me I was wrong. Yum,yum...

Hard to believe this was your first outing. Glad you had a blast.

I bet Tour Mex is happy with the Roger Chapman victory this weekend. I noticed a few flashes of the Modus insignia displayed on his iron shafts. ...Who cares if Casey plays the Modus. There's an actual winner that plays them now... :bulgy-eyes:

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Did I just hear Paul Lawrie saying that he is going to skip the US Open because of scheduling conflicts? It's a freaking major.

Yep. Ignorance is bliss...

Hard to believe this was your first outing. Glad you had a blast.

Best weekend in a long time. Made some great friends and played bad golf. I didn't want to come home...

I bet Tour Mex is happy with the Roger Chapman victory this weekend. I noticed a few flashes of the Modus insignia displayed on his iron shafts. ...Who cares if Casey plays the Modus. There's an actual winner that plays them now... :bulgy-eyes:

Tour pros love them!

Best weekend in a long time. Made some great friends and played bad golf. I didn't want to come home...

You're a great dude. It'll be even more fun at future outings.

Im looking forward to seeing you at one of the Tour Van visits and of course again at the 13 outing.

Uriel that was awesome!!!! I'm drinking Corona right now and eating KD. Classy!

Thanks everyone!

I'm working the overnight shift tonight....wife calls me at 2:15 AM to tell me that she woke up because the dog was making noise, then she saw a bat flying around the bedroom. She called the police and then some animal control person came out there to catch the bat. She's a little spooked, but hopefully this is the end of the problem. Of course, stuff like this happens when I'm working overnights and can't be home to help her out.
My wife would have been GONE! ANd I would have been called to deal with it! haha

Thanks, Kmac!

Did I just hear Paul Lawrie saying that he is going to skip the US Open because of scheduling conflicts? It's a freaking major.

He already said earlier he is terrible at those kinds of courses and doesn't wanna waste a spot so he can go home in 2 days. I sorta give the guy credit for being honest.

Chiles to go baby

Sent from my iPhone

Calcutta today. Playing with three older ladies with very high handicaps. Place your bets before the windows close.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back