What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet OEM! Did you stick with the stock grip or have it regripped?

stock-ola. I'm kind of digging the grip, it reminds me of a tire. It should be here Friday.

Nice. I would have had one this weekend as well if I could find a 35"

I had to find one online. Apparently they are on back order through Callaway and are estimating 3 weeks.

OGIO Spirit Ultralite Bag for my girlfriends father for his birthday.

ogio_sprint_blacktech.jpg

Im tempted to think a way of "losing" it. Such a nice bag for those looking for a light weight bag.

Buy a dozen, get a 1/2 dozen free U/4 balls.
New ball retriever.
Frogg Togg chill towel. (anyone have this?)

Yup works great. I'm a walker so everything to lower thew body temp is good.

160 range balls, split between Kelly and I. I spent the majority of my time working with the driver, trying to get over these pulls and pull hooks.

Had a tournament this weekend at the course that I work at. We had a Nike Mobile Pro Shop there to bring in extra merchandise to sell to people playing. Not everything sold, so I snagged two brand new Nike hats (one blue/white, one red/black) for like $10 each, they're $24 hat. I'm happy to say the least!

My lady hooked me up with a new 60° for my birthday. She joined me on the course and when I went to tee off I noticed a newcomer to the bag.

I was at the local thrift store and I scored a warrior custom golf 3 hybrid for 4 dollars, it was in mint condition and I bought it for my buddy since he bought my old warrior set from me, sure it isn't a titleist or anything but for 4 bucks it works

Just pulled the trigger on the Nike VR STR8 - FIT Tour Driver purchase on sale at Daily Divot, thanks to THP. Can't wait to go stripe buckets of balls when it gets here.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I was at the local thrift store and I scored a warrior custom golf 3 hybrid for 4 dollars, it was in mint condition and I bought it for my buddy since he bought my old warrior set from me, sure it isn't a titleist or anything but for 4 bucks it works
When I started back after a 10 year hiatus and not even pretending to want to spend a bunch of money to get back into a game I might not like, I bought some Burrows stuff on eBay.
mini-powersphere.jpg

I had Driver, 3, 5 and 7 woods. I picked up every one of them for like $30 total. I actually got pretty good with them and could knock the driver out there a fair bit.
After catching turf too many times with that sphere on fairway shots, I found some IZZO fairway woods that worked even better.
product_336961.jpg

Honestly, I still think I hit these as well as any other FW I've owned. They are still in the garage, too. I'm often considering just giving up trying to find an "acceptable" brand to put in my bag and go back to this.
Your point about playing what works makes a great point.
Playable is playable. It's not always the big OEMs that work.

got a couple pairs of navy blue grand slam golf shorts for $7 bucks a pair from ross
figured id get 2 since they were cheap

My RBZ 15 degree 3 wood came in today. Love being on the employee program. $92.00 for that club and all my wife does is bit$% not realizing what they actually retail for. The dad gum thing is, aerification at the course today and tomorrow and can't even go swing it.

Got a new shamrock head cover for my putter to go along with my Leprechaun driver Head Cover.

Also, I got a Wishon acct, YES!

My RBZ 15 degree 3 wood came in today. Love being on the employee program. $92.00 for that club and all my wife does is bit$% not realizing what they actually retail for. The dad gum thing is, aerification at the course today and tomorrow and can't even go swing it.

Wow $92 that's AWESOME! just tell your wife a yokel like me still pays close to $300 haha

My THP Epoch tees arrived today!! Its about time I got around to ordering them. Been meaning to for a while.

My THP Epoch tees arrived today!! Its about time I got around to ordering them. Been meaning to for a while.

Good call dev.. More of these bad boys are on my list as well

Well done Canadan! Looking forward to your thoughts on that bad boy. I hope my hybrids show up this week.

very nice canadan

Happy birthday to me. Just ordered a SeeMore FGP. Really looking forward to that.

T.P. Mills Heel Shafted Huey

Awesome package in the mail today!! Can't wait to see how the 18* works out..

2b3b8724.jpg

Bridgestone golf makes some awesome looking stuff, great buy canadan

Sold & shipped a few items. Gotta clean out the closet to make room for some wedges that will be going in there once my SCORs arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back