The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it good? Scary?

I'm not really a horror movie fan, never have seen any that are scary and like I said I typically get angry at the characters. But it seemed pretty par for the course for that "something is out there, its going to eat us" genre. If you typically like that type of movie, it is fine.

I'm not really a horror movie fan, never have seen any that are scary and like I said I typically get angry at the characters. But it seemed pretty par for the course for that "something is out there, its going to eat us" genre. If you typically like that type of movie, it is fine.

Cool. Thanks. I think I want to see it.

You didn't call into the clubhouse?
yeah we did but by the time anyone came out they were done playing 9 and going home
The stupid biting flies are out already. Seems awfully early for them to be out but theyre still slow and stupid right now. As it gets hotter they seem to get angrier and more aggressive which means they bite more. I won this round though with no bites on me and 3 dead flies.

Kmac - 3 Flies - 0
ive got bug bites everywhere already... and ive got welts
time to put the off back into my bag

We have enough wind around here to minimize the bugs.. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

I wasted $22 on transportation today.

Random headaches that will just start pounding for a few minutes for no reason.. So annoying!

Random headaches that will just start pounding for a few minutes for no reason.. So annoying!

I think Smallville's new avatar is the cause of the pounding headaches. . .

Good call! How can I block him?? Haha :)

Sent from my iPhone

Not being able to read the hatfield and mccoy thread. I am just gonna watch them all at once but its killing me!

Smalls is trying to disable all the Morgan Cup competition with his avatar...

My allergies are wrecked right now.

I am with you dude. I was in the lake yesterday and can't breathe out of my nose today.

Tapatalkin

I finally got out to play twice this weekend and all I have to show for it is the empty pouch where all my Pro-V1s used to be.

+1.....I need to have an avatar intervention with my MC playing partner.

Smalls is trying to disable all the Morgan Cup competition with his avatar...

Not being able to read the hatfield and mccoy thread. I am just gonna watch them all at once but its killing me!
I didn't think we were going to watch it, but Jacqui said she forgot to tell me to set it up to record! So I am taping the replay this evening.

+1.....I need to have an avatar intervention with my MC playing partner.
You gotta have an avatar first buddy! No avatar intervention if you don't have one yourself! haha

I can find one for you if you want help!

I'm with you. I missed it last night and can't watch until I get home tonight around midnight.

Do you take Zyrtec or something? I just started taking it everyday problems or not and it's helped a ton.

Starting a new job today and not really looking forward to it. I went back to the place I had been working and like it well enough, but it's pretty tough on this old body of mine. It's great they wanted me back, just kind of wish it would have been in a different department that wouldn't be quite as demanding physically.

WTC something big must be burning, the whole city is filled with smoke thick like fog, smell of burning material is overwhelming, and we can't see the mountains anymore, I hope it's not another military test fail like last year. . .

2dc510261cf27269408a72563e350a14.jpg

WTC something big must be burning, the whole city is filled with smoke thick like fog, smell of burning material is overwhelming, and we can't see the mountains anymore, I hope it's not another military test fail like last year. . .

2dc510261cf27269408a72563e350a14.jpg

Its gotta be the zombie apocalypse. Just watch your face.

Why the hell hasn't the club called telling me my clubs are in yet!!!

Its gotta be the zombie apocalypse. Just watch your face.
it's pretty creepy this was a picture on the local news last year, It looked like a zombie raid haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back