Forum Testing Signup - KBS Tour 90 Shafts

Thanks THP and KBS for another amazing opportunity. I have always wondered how lighter shafts would affect my game. Good luck to all that enter.

1. What is your average 6 iron distance?
170-175 yards

2. What is your swing tempo for irons?
Mid/moderate

3. What shafts are you currently playing?
KBS Tour Stiff

4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend?
Yes I have. It recommended KBS Tour Stiff.

What an awesome opportunity. Good luck to everyone, and thank you KBS, and THP!!!

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 165-170 yds
2. What is your swing tempo for irons? Mid
3. What shafts are you currently playing? BurnerSuperFast 85 Steel
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes, KBS Tour Reg, and Reg+ as a secondary option

I feel terrible about it, but I am not going to be able to sign up for this one, as I have no way to install the shafts. Thanks to KBS and THP for the amazing testing opportunity.

This is a great opportunity to venture of the path to test some excellent Iron shafts. Good Luck to all and Thank you KBS and THP .

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 175yds
2. What is your swing tempo for irons? Moderate
3. What shafts are you currently playing? KBS 90 Reg
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes 1st KBS Tour Reg +, 2nd C-Tapers Reg.

Reactions: JF
I would just like to say at least their is a few of us being true to what KBS gave us, I don't think an online fitting means thats what would work best, who knows. Shark and I at least didn't kiss up to get in on the test. Everyone in here seams to have gotten the KBS tour 90 on the fitting.
This is a great opportunity to venture of the path to test some excellent Iron shafts. Good Luck to all and Thank you KBS and THP .

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 175yds
3. What shafts are you currently playing? KBS 90 Reg
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes 1st KBS Tour Reg +, 2nd C-Tapers Reg.

I would like to also say thank THP and KBS for at least being able to applying for this testing!

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? around 175
2. What is your swing tempo for irons? moderate
3. What shafts are you currently playing? stock shafts in my Burner 2.0s (reg. flex)
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes, KBS Tour R+ or S

First of I would like to say thank you. Before coming to THP I couldn't have cared less about a shaft. Now I realize how important shafts really are! I feel like the KBS Tour 90 would be an excellent shaft for me because I love lightweight shafts, need a high launching shaft, and I need a little more spin.
1. What is your average 6 iron distance?
My average 6 iron distance is 160 yds.
2. What is your swing tempo for irons?
I would like to say moderate but I have a feeling I tend to get a little quick with my longer irons.
3. What shafts are you currently playing?
Nippon N.S. Pro 1030 H
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend?
Yes I did. It recommended the Tour 90s (stiff) which I believe would be a great fit for me.

Thank you THP and KBS for another great forum testing opportunity?

Being Canadian, I shed a tear each time KBS has their give aways.... that Canadians are ineligible.

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 165 yards
2. What is your swing tempo for irons? Medium to Quick Tempo.
3. What shafts are you currently playing? Stock shaft that came in my Burner 2.0 irons (Burner 2.0 85 Steel)
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? It fit me for a KBS Tour Reg, or the Reg+ , Interestingly my fitting a month ago locally suggested KBS Stiff (as well as PX 6.0 and Dynamic Gold S300)

Would love a chance to try the KBS shaft in by Burner 2.0 irons. I love the clubs as they are now, but in the back of my mind I feel like I am missing something by not trying the KBS Shafts !

Last edited:
1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 165-170
3. What shafts are you currently playing? Burner 2.0 85g stiff
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? KBS Tour stiff

Great opportunity for THP members.
Thanks THP and KBS for teaming up once again!

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 160yrds

2. What is your swing tempo for irons? i have a medium temp to my swing

3. What shafts are you currently playing? True Temper Dynamic lite shafts

4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? YES tour -reg+ and Ctaper- reg

I just got new KBS shafts a couple of weeks ago so I am going to take myself out of the running to test these but I am sure that the testers will love KBS shafts and I can't wait to hear what they think of the 90 series.

EDIT: I would love to do this but I need to work on my swing. Testing a product that impacts so many clubs may not be the best move for me right now. Plus I'm not confident my swing would produce results that would provide meaningful feedback for others on this product. So I'm going to pass on this one and wait for another opportunity. Good luck to the eventual testers.

Last edited:
1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 195 yards

2. What is your swing tempo for irons? Medium

3. What shafts are you currently playing? True Temper DG S300s

4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? Yes, KBS Tour - XS was the first shaft recommendation

Sweet opportunity to test some amazing shafts, thanks THP and KBS!

I hit these at the demo and fell in love! Thanks THP and KBS for this awesome opportunity!

1..My 6 iron is my 160 club
2. I have a medium tempo with a slow Takeaway
3. I'm currently playing stock. KBS shafts in my R11 irons
4. Yes I took the fitting and it recommended either tour R or tour 90 stiff shafts

A huge Thanks to THP and KBS for this chance to test their equipment

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 165 yards
3. What shafts are you currently playing? True Temper Dynalite
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes KBS Tour Regular +

Would love to test these just love KBS shafts

1.Average 6 iron distance 150yds
2. Swing tempo medium
3. Currently playing True Temper Dynalite 90 in stiff flex
4. The KBS site recommends Tour 90 in stiff or Tour in Regular flex.....

This is going to be another great testing opportunity for the THP community. I would join in on this, but I have MC obligations, so I couldn't handle it. Being a fan and user of the KBS shafts, this is sure going to be a treat for the lucky few chosen. Good luck.

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 180
3. What shafts are you currently playing? PX 6.0 flighted
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? Yes, many many times. Just did it and it recommended KBS Tours in X and C-taper in S+.

Thanks to KBS and THP for a great oppurtunity.

1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 205-210
2. What is your swing tempo for irons? "Medium"
3. What shafts are you currently playing? DG Dynalite Stiff
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? I just tried it, and it said KBS Tour... I'm a little hesitant to switch to a heavy shaft, so I'm still interested in the 90.

Thanks!

Very excited to see this testing. KBS is my favorite shaft. The Morgan Cup would make it hard for me to test these out fully. Thank you KBS and THP for another incredible opportunity.

Maybe I will actually be chosen, that would be cool.
1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 160-170 yds.
3. What shafts are you currently playing? DG S300
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? KBS Tour Reg+

Thanks to THP for this possible opportunity.

Maybe I will actually be chosen, that would be cool.
1. What is your average 6 iron distance? 160-170 yds.
3. What shafts are you currently playing? DG S300
4. Have you tried the KBS Fitting on their website? If so, what shafts did it recommend? KBS Tour Reg+

Thanks to THP for this possible opportunity.

Coop,
I think you need to be a Albatross member to win!

Coop,
I think you need to be a Albatross member to win!

Well, it's really not winning - it's a responsibility to give honest and unbiased feedback every week for the forum members and also for other amateur golfers to have more information about the product. It's truly a privilege to be chosen for testing anything on this site.

And a non Albatross Club member can still be chosen for the testing, but they would have to pay the shipping costs of shipping the shafts to them.

Back