The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really sound like they'd be perfect for me. I'd LOVE a high ball flight.

Yeah, you should check them out for sure. I really liked them in the CB3's I hit. They were smooth and I could feel the shaft kicking and launching the ball at impact. Like I said, if you need to put a little air between the ground and your ball, these would be a great starting point. If I needed a higher ball flight, the Tour 90's would go in, no questions asked.

Since I'm someone who didn't sign up for the shaft testing, but did for the ATV's here's my reasoning.

1 - I don't have a decent set of irons to swap shafts from. My old irons are complete crap and not worth reshafting. My current irons I'm just starting to get along with, and I wouldn't be able to give decent comparisons between the stock uniflex shafts in them vs the KBS.

2 - I just don't think that my iron game is to a consistent enough point where I could give valuable enough feedback to the forum, so I felt that if I signed up for it, I would be doing a disservice to all.

3 - I love the short game, and actually spend a lot of my time practicing with this. From practice greens, to hitting into a laundry basket in the basement, to hitting in the backyard. I actually do feel that I have enough consistency (even though some shots are consistently bad) to give valid feedback on comparing two 56° wedges.

Did someone just call me a woman? Where would they get such an idea? No response allowed from 2012 outing participants. Thank you.

Did someone just call me a woman? Where would they get such an idea? No response allowed from 2012 outing participants. Thank you.

It was a joke I said that mi madre meant my moderator. Clearly it doesn't. And clearly you got the only Chamber bag this side of the hemisphere that has a nice snug ZBP.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

My ZBP is so bad I might put Velcro on it.

My ZBP is so bad I might put Velcro on it.
When I was pondering the Chamber, I figured if I purchased I would be adding strong magnets on to it.

Just like my #7 putter cover needs a magnet that actually works.

Let's get back on topic please.

hahaha

When I was pondering the Chamber, I figured if I purchased I would be adding strong magnets on to it.

Just like my #7 putter cover needs a magnet that actually works.

It doesn't even have magnets. It needs something though because its weak.

And for smalls. Soccer.

It was a joke I said that mi madre meant my moderator. Clearly it doesn't. And clearly you got the only Chamber bag this side of the hemisphere that has a nice snug ZBP.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Maybe some duct tape is in order? LOL

Seriously though, it could have something to do with the fact that mine is always on a push cart so the ZBP is tilted back at an angle which keeps it from opening on it's own.

I think cookie should be in charge of keeping the banter away thread on topic.

No Cookie should definitely be in charge of the fashion portion of the forum

I think cookie should be in charge of keeping the banter away thread on topic.

Ha, what are the allowed topics? Just no golf sounds about right.

So guys, stop talking golf in here. We have threads for all of that stuff.

Does that work? :act-up:

Now that is Mod Power!

That should cover it! Now keep the Neanderthals in line!

Is that the equivalent of a cookie one-two piece!

Is it wrong that after camping this weekend I really want a pair of crocs? Almost everyone but me there was wearing a pair, and they were just the ultimate in camping foot wear. Dry right away and then when it gets cold you can simply slip on some socks and wear the same shoes. I think I will get a pair today if I can find a 13.

Is it wrong that after camping this weekend I really want a pair of crocs? Almost everyone but me there was wearing a pair, and they were just the ultimate in camping foot wear. Dry right away and then when it gets cold you can simply slip on some socks and wear the same shoes. I think I will get a pair today if I can find a 13.

Crocs! As funny as they do look, they are definitely effective. My partner has an orange pair.

Dudeski... I have a pair I wear around the hose religiously. Got them for Christmas once and swore I would never wear them. Now I have them on constantly around the house and they are the ones with a fabric liner.. So clutch

Crocs! As funny as they do look, they are definitely effective. My partner has an orange pair.
I've been against them from the start but darnit if this weekend I didn't want a pair.

yes.

*face palm Canadian style*

TC loves him some crocs so thats something in the negative column.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back