Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Wow....tense thread this afternoon and it didn't involve me! Nice!

Team Hackers...keep doing what your doing. Practice hard. Play hard. It will all come together. I have faith in you guys!!

Team Hackers...keep doing what your doing. Practice hard. Play hard. It will all come together. I have faith in you guys!!

Consider it done dude!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Hey froggy...found you a new avatar

Drunk-Frog.jpg

Nice! Can I get that as an iron on? I want to put that on a wife beater.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I leave you guys alone for a few days and all hell brakes loose.

Bullfrog doesn't have to drink, I'll gladly drink his pints for him cos that's what teammates do

P4B I have decided that you along with Hawk will now be tea cozzyed while you sleep

This reminds me so much of MC 1.0, we know how that worked out.

Team Paradise and Win, it goes together.

Found Chunky's door. Notice anything funny? A normal peep hole and then one for him that is 12 inches lower.

attachment.php

View attachment 4688

Found Chunky's door. Notice anything funny? A normal peep hole and then one for him that is 12 inches lower.

attachment.php

View attachment 4688

I hear yorkem also has that door so he can see when chunky comes over for play dates.

--
Tapatalk2

TBT for your sake I hope they are good paddlocks :bulgy-eyes:

TBT - you praying yet that you are not in my group for Saturday morning in Austin? You would be forced to see what a winner plays like.

No fear - our match is still on, score cards will be compared post round if we are not paired together. Think you have a chance at being within 6 strokes of me?

TBT - you praying yet that you are not in my group for Saturday morning in Austin? You would be forced to see what a winner plays like.

No fear - our match is still on, score cards will be compared post round if we are not paired together. Think you have a chance at being within 6 strokes of me?

why who else is playing in that group Cookie?

Cookie, the way I see it after Saturday you will be 0-3 against Morgan Cuppers....so that should be really good prep for you for July :devil:

why who else is playing in that group Cookie?

Doesn't matter, if we are paired together his eyes will be on me at all times. Playing like a winner with my good looks, why would you look away?

Doesn't matter, if we are paired together his eyes will be on me at all times. Playing like a winner with my good looks, why would you look away?

I'd keep an eye on you just so I could watch you crash and burn. Luckily I get to do that Sat AM on July 28th

I can see that suffering that beat down to JB has made quite an impression on the young Cookie. He went out and got himself a forum leader tag for one and now he comes in here and basically regurgitates the same lines JB has used on many a foe. I have been said foe, I know the lines well. Let's just say you shouldn't be 0 for lifetime against all of THP and talk like that Cookie. Get a W first mmmm-kay?

I am sure it's like watching a car crash, you aren't supposed to stare but you can't help it.

I can see that suffering that beat down to JB has made quite an impression on the young Cookie. He went out and got himself a forum leader tag for one and now he comes in here and basically regurgitates the same lines JB has used on many a foe. I have been said foe, I know the lines well. Let's just say you shouldn't be 0 for lifetime against all of THP and talk like that Cookie. Get a W first mmmm-kay?

You would think after the beat down that he took, he would at least play it accordingly, but he doesnt get it. Now his man friend has backed out of the TX Tour Van stop and he is forced to go at it without bro hugs.

And for the record Cookie, score card comparison is not the same as a match.

You would think after the beat down that he took, he would at least play it accordingly, but he doesnt get it. Now his man friend has backed out of the TX Tour Van stop and he is forced to go at it without bro hugs.

I completly agree with that statement...takes all the pressure and gamesmanship out of it....but however he needs to try and do it is okay by me...the result will be the same either way.....Cookie -0 Other Morgan Cuppers - 3

I think he must have been setting himself up for a much worse loss than he actually suffered and somehow gained some sort of false sense of confidence from the beating. It's all I can come up with. How else is someone 0 for ever yet still so cocky?

I think he must have been setting himself up for a much worse loss than he actually suffered and somehow gained some sort of false sense of confidence from the beating. It's all I can come up with. How else is someone 0 for ever yet still so cocky?

When you wear ladies tops (by bet loss), but match them with ladies capris by choice, its clear you have someone that is not thinking clearly.

Back