The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You silly active readers. Oh, btw Forum Testing sign up! One Metal X Putter for everyone! Your choice of style, grip and length!

BOOM! Everyone becomes a poster instead of a reader. hehehehehehehehe

JK! btw no Metal X testing.

I'm not becoming active until metal x is changed to Bettinardi.

Really? Its a simple answer if you look hard enough. First off I would say, either Cincy or whatever town the Bengals are in that week.

Where is Isaaih Rider living at these days?

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Where does one go to buy drugs anyway? Like say I was just looking to start a nasty drug habit. I don't have any idea how I'd get started.

I've got some friends who know people...

BAM! I'm now the proud owner of a 1978 Coleman Tent Trailer!

Anybody know what the going rate is for the tooth fairy these days?

Inflation is a b......well you know. lol

392513_4096995421597_1184203680_33900999_751132062_n.jpg

zombie apocalypse lol

That's hilarious Russ.

These. Are. Amazing. If you like Oreos buy them and thank me later.

DSC_2151.JPG

DSC_2151.JPG

Dude, I literally had those in the basket and put them back in exchange for the chocolate chip cookie dough.

DSC_2151.JPG

Thanks. Like I need a reason to be more rotund.

--
Tapatalk2

Dude, I literally had those in the basket and put them back in exchange for the chocolate chip cookie dough.

They are really really good. Last trip I grabbed the Golden with sherbet flavor and I got nothing but hate from the family. They were not good. So I grab these and figure no one will like them but me and maybe even not me. Wrong! There was a fracas over the bag because everyone wanted them lol. Family brawl!

man i gotta up my snacks game... you guys are plus hcp's and im a triple bogey snacker

They are really really good. Last trip I grabbed the Golden with sherbet flavor and I got nothing but hate from the family. They were not good. So I grab these and figure no one will like them but me and maybe even not me. Wrong! There was a fracas over the bag because everyone wanted them lol. Family brawl!

Any food that insights a positive family brawl, is a great one. I'm having regrets now, CRAP!

I dont always roll with oreros for breakfast, but when I do, i prefer Oreo Chocolate Creme

nabisco-chocolate-creme-oreo-cookies-265-p%5Bekm%5D270x202%5Bekm%5D.jpg

Any food that insights a positive family brawl, is a great one. I'm having regrets now, CRAP!

haha its like a perfect combo: fudge, golden oreo and stuff.

Those look like trouble kmod but amazing!

Which tooth? First tooth? One of the 2 front teeth will net ya a 5 spot as will the first tooth. Run of the mill teeth that are not first nor front run at 2 bucks. A difficult tooth usually pulls in a 5 er as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back