The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a combination rant and HHJJ but it's here because of the stupidity of the whole situation.

Our course canned one of our cart boys yesterday. He's the least personable person you'd ever meet, never smiles, never takes off the sunglasses, never talks to any of the golfers, and usually just sat around playing on his phone. AND, he was always 15 to 20 minutes late. Every day. (I grew up thinking that if you weren't five minutes early, you were late)

But Tuesday night, he went out to pick up the Sporting KC flags after the league, and the bonehead DROVE onto the greens to pick them up because he was too lazy to park on the cart path and walk over. He did tell the boss that he drove "lightly" on the greens.

The Greenskeeper was IRATE! He demanded the guys ass on a platter, and he got it. The grounds crew was really busy doing an unplanned job on every hole of the back nine yesterday morning because the greens were trashed. (They did a good job, too, because by the time I played, I only say a little bit of what looked like a drag mark on one green)

What an idiot! Kind of makes me think his parents need smacked, in addition to him.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

How soft are the greens if a golf cart trashed them?

--
Tapatalk2

how do you "lightly" drive on a green? did he only use his tip-toes to push the gas??????? moron.

thats when only the front half of the cartis on the green, the other half is in the rough LOL

I get miffed when people take their carts past the arrows in the fairway that mark the last point where they want you to get back on the path. I can't imagine watching someone actually drive onto the green.

Yes, I said miffed.

How soft are the greens if a golf cart trashed them?

--
Tapatalk2
We had a lot of rain last week and they are really soft.

I'm just glad it wasn't an 18 hole league.

And no email from UPS again today! GRRRRRRR.

We had a lot of rain last week and they are really soft.

I'm just glad it wasn't an 18 hole league.

Got ya. To me a bad cart staff can kill a course, glad they sent him packing.

--
Tapatalk2

Mandatory department picnic today.....I'd rather my department manager say 'everyone, the afternoon is yours...have fun' rather than have to hang with co-workers outside of work for half the day. Better than being in the office I guess.

Is there liquor at this picnic?

Look at these greens. Wow.
c6e4c996-ccfb-8b47.jpg

Kmac I didn't know you were back at Grand Cypress New Course

c6e4c996-ccfb-8b47.jpg

That is nice of you to come to TX and see us at the Tour Van event. You are right, based on that picture, I agree that Nate's course would be way harder than most.

Not very green.

a nice shot by Kmac though in to the Brown

What the hell is that?

c6e4c996-ccfb-8b47.jpg
Focus on BIRs today - Brown's in Regulation.

Did Coolbreeze come down and setup his Camper behind that green?

I can't believe Kmac flew to TX this morning to escape the in-laws and went golfing without me at MY home course. Not cool.

I can't believe Kmac flew to TX this morning to escape the in-laws and went golfing without me at MY home course. Not cool.

Cookie got shunned...like a Team Hackers supporter

All that brown needs is a bunker and you'll be right at home, Kmac.

All that brown needs is a bunker and you'll be right at home, Kmac.

I wonder if he is allowed to ground his putter without penalty

those greens look terrible for this time of year....lame-o.....who takes care of them? Stevie Wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back