The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll need a Cookie ruling for that one.

I can't believe Kmac flew to TX this morning to escape the in-laws and went golfing without me at MY home course. Not cool.

He must be very muddy... Didn't it rain by you?

Lmao. I've been dying to play cookies course. These greens sure are fast though.

Cookie, what is your course again?

When you show your doctor a cut or bite or something that became infected, the one thing you don't want to hear them say is EW!:sick:

When you show your doctor a cut or bite or something that became infected, the one thing you don't want to hear them say is EW!:sick:

Worse than that is if you hear your barber say "oops".

tmb_642_480.jpg

UPS guy just drove by. Butt head didn't even slow down.

My rant: When doctors prescribe you something they shouldn't. Today is going to be a really long day :(

Those aren't my greens, my greens are the hardest greens...........oh wait, JB already brought that up......again........

*resetting stop watch for next JB mention.....*

Waiting in between posts. I always just keep hitting the post button anyway hoping it goes through.

Waiting in between posts. I always just keep hitting the post button anyway hoping it goes through.

Post about it in the Tech section. That always seems to help!

Post about it in the Tech section. That always seems to help!
Im talking about the timer in between posts. The thing you dont have to deal with! :alien:

Just met with my trainer. I played basketball 2 days ago and ever since my bicep has been really sore. I can feel what feels like a bump at the bottom. He took a look at it and thinks that my bicep detached and rolled up. Hoping for the best that its just sore and some alleve will take care of it. All I can do is shake my head at this point.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just got the replacement driver from RBG for the Nike that broke after 4 days. Wanted to go out and hit some range balls, but now it's POURING! It wasn't supposed to rain at all this week and it's rained almost daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back