The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar in milk seems better than a loaf of bread?

JR, while you are on the diet you may need to cut back on your hot sauce intake. It's self-sabotage if your "hobby" ( and I know it's more than that) forces you to eat things not on your diet.

You may need to go with "moderation" on both dietary intake and hot sauce tasting.

JR...my man...I just watched the full 9 minutes and you really are one crazy dude!! That was worth every penny. But the product is kind of misleading....Texas Creek Product but it's based in Washington? Nice........yes, I see the creek outside their house is called Texas Creek, but really.

Stay spicy JR!

Dude wtf! I thought I was watching someone die. That ain't healthy man, what happened to wholesome teenage activities like blowing junk up or stealing liquor from your friends pop and getting hammered in the shed. Of course getting hammered in a shed probably means something different in Alabama.

How long til you get a web redemption on tosh?

--
Tapatalk2

Dude wtf! I thought I was watching someone die. That ain't healthy man, what happened to wholesome teenage activities like blowing junk up or stealing liquor from your friends pop and getting hammered in the shed. Of course getting hammered in a shed probably means something different in Alabama.

--
Tapatalk2

There are seriously 5 different spots in here that made me LOL!!! Wow that is some good work right there! Here is fake rep from my phone!

Spazz, thi is the only thing that has forced me to drink m ilk so far. It'll be okay.
JR, while you are on the diet you may need to cut back on your hot sauce intake. It's self-sabotage if your "hobby" ( and I know it's more than that) forces you to eat things not on your diet.

You may need to go with "moderation" on both dietary intake and hot sauce tasting.

OK JR... Just don't want you burning a hole in your now emptier stomach. That would be a bad thing.

I couldn't watch it, my eyes started watering just looking at JR's face on the still frame.

Based on the video of bottled evil I just watch, I am stunned to say the least. Is JR still with us? No passing gas near pilot lights JR

I'm alive. Poor toilet.

btw: 1 drop is equal to the hottest ghost pepper of all time. I took 5.

I'm alive. Poor toilet.

btw: 1 drop is equal to the hottest ghost pepper of all time. I took 5.
You are crazy sir

--
Tapatalk2

Post of the year material right here. Remind me to Rep when I get to the computer

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

JR, you are one crazy dude! I thought I was gonna see you call 911 for a minute!

I think I have an ulcer just from watching that.

JR i salute you sir awsome vid. Maybe start a new thread what should JR eat next post ideas ???? I PUT THAT SHAT ON EVERY THING ..LOL

I could do a Franks Chug... The stuff has like 5 calories a serving...
JR i salute you sir awsome vid. Maybe start a new thread what should JR eat next post ideas ???? I PUT THAT SHAT ON EVERY THING ..LOL

I would like to see the water chug something like 60 oz. i think you posted awhile back???

Sure thing. I will do that.... hmm. Let me see if I have a bottle handy.
I would like to see the water chug something like 60 oz. i think you posted awhile back???

Nope, not tonight. Maybe tomorrow. I can drink the heck out of some water. If I can not get a bottle, I will show me beasting a 16.9 oz bottle in a few seconds.

Spanks had an excellent post a few pages back. Just saying.

Kevin

Spank did have a good post! Say what you really want to say...

I don't have many chances nor do I really want to drink on a Thursday night like in college. I'm going to get my drink on tonight.

I don't have many chances nor do I really want to drink on a Thursday night like in college. I'm going to get my drink on tonight.

No work tomorrow? Btw I'll be in Greenville, SC next Friday. Think I'm gonna meet one-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back