WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of shots of the bag right now.

DSC_0290-1.jpg

DSC_0291-1.jpg

DSC_0292-1.jpg

DSC_0293-1.jpg

That's a great looking bag...

I shot Ole Gray's bag during our round this weekend. He has gone full-on RBZ, to include the bag all this is in.
DSC00520800x618.jpg

Yeah I still think ole gray did a good job with his set up!

Quick update, I switched out my 52,56,60 to a 58,52 that I wanted so here is my updated whats in the bag

I got these lovely xFT 58,52-thanks 907golfer12!

7298109884_f167a0d1f5.jpg

7298112790_f73a2b7ea8.jpg

7298113388_a6de5f0fcf.jpg

7298114710_82b60f9ae4.jpg

7298115372_6791ca4a15.jpg

7298116392_4e90a2bf90.jpg

I'm still loving my staff bag! and now I'm wondering if the new wedges should get the orange paint fill or not...:thinking:

I know yours are 1.0, but I saw the shiny Burner 2.0s at Dick's this weekend and I have to say I like them better than the blacks that I have. They look really sharp, imo.

I know yours are 1.0, but I saw the shiny Burner 2.0s at Dick's this weekend and I have to say I like them better than the blacks that I have. They look really sharp, imo.

yeah those new burner 2.0 with the shiny finish are really nice, I may look into them later

Wow TC, your bag looks great right now. It is hard hard to imagine it could look better but I think it will when the 588's arrive.

Another update on what's in my bag! I purchased a new rescue and a 3 wood both in stiff because the regulars were to soft for me!

I got the Cobra ld speed for $70 and the rescue suoerlaunch for 50, i went to try some stuff out and I fell in love immediately and the dealer gave me a good deal and regrouped the clubs with blue MC golf pride. I had an r11 head cover lying around so it lives on the 3 wood now
7317813610_6a726622d2.jpg

7317813224_1fcf24ff64.jpg

7317812684_ccf16986b8.jpg

Old bag...new tools:

:ogio: EXO Black with grooved WOODE
:clicgear: V3 Silver
:nike:VR_S 8.5 ... PX 6.5 Blue .. GP Multi Compound Red/Blk
:nike:VR_S Forged 3-PW ... PXi 6.5 .. GP Multi Compound Red/Blk
:macgregor: VIP Black Forged 52-56-60
:odyssey:ProType 2-Ball 350g Putter 33.87" (4*Loft)(50/16g Tour Lock) with jumbo :odyssey: by Winn grip ...one putt nephilim
:bridgestone: B330
IMAG0564.jpg
IMAG0565.jpg
IMAG0566.jpg
IMAG0567.jpg
IMAG0563.jpg

It has been sometime since I put an updated picture here. Sorry about the not so great quality... I might need to step up and get a better camera soon:

Edit.. just for you Duey I tried it with the iPad.. this is what I got

2062f14a.jpg

Last edited:
Yea WR, that picture's a bit too small to see well, but I'm like what I can see so far. Blow that sucker up for us, I want close up's man, lol.

Yea WR, that picture's a bit too small to see well, but I'm like what I can see so far. Blow that sucker up for us, I want close up's man, lol.

Blown up and re-done just for you Duey ( and whomever else views it )

That turned out nice buddy, thanks. Still showing some love to the Nickent I see and two Machies, gotta love that. Well done!

That turned out nice buddy, thanks. Still showing some love to the Nickent I see and two Machies, gotta love that. Well done!

I snapped my other nickent at the outing and other than the Mashie, I have not found a hybrid I hit better. So when I needed a new one I went to the golf store and got another nickent ( a 4dx instead of 3dx), this one cost me only $20 so it is a margin too. Now I am off to the course to break it in and my new J4o driver. Report to follow this afternoon.

Quick update, I switched out my 52,56,60 to a 58,52 that I wanted so here is my updated whats in the bag

I got these lovely xFT 58,52-thanks 907golfer12!
I'm still loving my staff bag! and now I'm wondering if the new wedges should get the orange paint fill or not...:thinking:

Good lord, this bag look amazing. Did you paint that middle star on your bag yourself or did it come like that?

since my irons are out getting reshafted this was my bag at the range and short game area today! def got some strange looks. i mean who needs any irons when you can drive far and just hit a wedge in and pick one of six putters to putt from there! lol

IMG_1341.jpg

Haha nice Buck. That's what mine looked like a little while ago when I was getting my irons reshafted. Except I didn't have all the putters. Lol.

Haha nice Buck. That's what mine looked like a little while ago when I was getting my irons reshafted. Except I didn't have all the putters. Lol.

it was perfect out earlier and the practice green was EMPTY so i took full advantage today!

it was perfect out earlier and the practice green was EMPTY so i took full advantage today!

Yeah. Get those babies dialed in!

I am going to have to update my WITB Thread entry with pictures of the new sticks.

since my irons are out getting reshafted this was my bag at the range and short game area today! def got some strange looks. i mean who needs any irons when you can drive far and just hit a wedge in and pick one of six putters to putt from there! lol

IMG_1341.jpg

I like that vast array if head cover colors in your bag

It has been sometime since I put an updated picture here. Sorry about the not so great quality... I might need to step up and get a better camera soon:

Edit.. just for you Duey I tried it with the iPad.. this is what I got

2062f14a.jpg

That Mashie looks awesome, I should be getting mine in hopefully by the end of this week! I really like the xFTs too great set up

A few club changes so I thought I'd do another WITB..

9fc208f3.jpg

de8d03dd.jpg

Canadan, how are you liking the Fast 12 LS? I hit it at my local shop today and kind of like it. I have read mixed reviews though. I'm looking for a new driver this year. I'm obviously a bit of a Taylormade homer, but I haven't been too impressed with the RBZ or R11s.

Canadan, how are you liking the Fast 12 LS? I hit it at my local shop today and kind of like it. I have read mixed reviews though. I'm looking for a new driver this year. I'm obviously a bit of a Taylormade homer, but I haven't been too impressed with the RBZ or R11s.

I am really enjoying it.. Actually I just posted my thoughts on the specific thread for it if you want to take a look..

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Driver-amp-Fairway-Wood&p=1393800#post1393800

IMG_1341.jpg

What is the awesome USA head over hiding? That is a great cover might need to get my hand on one of those.... Sweet set up!

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back