NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about worst call Ricky... It wasn't a great call, but it was a pointless hit that got the numbers.

Either way, a win is a win. I'll be rooting for the home team for the rest of the series. Gotta watch the cup get raised at home.

It was brutally bad. He nudged him. He didnt even hit him. Doesnt matter. We won last night. Couldnt have been a much bigger call had we lost.

im sure its gonna be a tough home win for Jersey with LAs away record and you know they don't want to let Jersey get any steam moving forward. ill def be watching for sure. this has been a great series!

Yeah, that record is unreal.. I did hear something like 9-1 for NJ in games 4-7 this year which is really impressive as well.

It was a hilariously bad call. I nearly threw something at my television. Yeah, we won the game but it's still an aaaaaawful call. Total shank.

Yeah, that record is unreal.. I did hear something like 9-1 for NJ in games 4-7 this year which is really impressive as well.

9-1 in games 4-7 with their last lost being in Game 5 against Florida in round 1.

She tried her best but couldn't distract the Devils enough!!!

I'm amazed at all the stars/celebrities that show up for games now that it's the finals. Where were they all season?

It's the same for most sports...they really only show up for playoff games.

Isn't it over yet? FRIG!

Isn't it over yet? FRIG!

NO ITS NOT OVER!! REFUSE TO LOSE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS RALLY BEARD STAYS!!! Boooo I hate having a beard...hahaha

Tap Tap Taparoo

I like seeing the Devils win again. Maybe we'll see a Game 7 here. Which would be awesome.

LA is just waiting to put them away at home.

Really though, I've seen 7 shots off the post NOT go in these past 2 games for LA. Talk about not getting a single break going your way haha.

Good game NJ is hanging in there.

glad to see Dev is still hanging in there! lol

Really though, I've seen 7 shots off the post NOT go in these past 2 games for LA. Talk about not getting a single break going your way haha.

Not getting a single break? Puck bobbling over Fayne's stick with open net in Game 1, Kovalchuk hitting crossbar with 15 seconds left in Game 2.

Also, Brendan Steele basically called me a bandwagoner.

Talk about taking advantage of a PP. That was down right dominating.

Bye bye, Devils. Sorry Dev.

This is just a complete mutilation so far.

Bernier's stupid hit cost them their only chance at the Cup. Good luck beating Quick 4 times.

I had a feeling it was only going to take something small to rejuvenate that offense.. A major though? Didn't see that coming at all.

3 goals in 5 minutes. Couldn't have written this one better for LA.

Wow. That was fast. Sucks for the Devils. A comeback sure would be exciting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back