THP Tour Van - Coming To You - Results

I need to do some more research on buses out of Clemson to Atlanta or something. I need to find a mode of transport to get there.

Nothing in Ohio :banghead:

Maybe next tour...

Bring it to Michigan or even Ohio and I will be there!

Nothing in Ohio :banghead:

Maybe next tour...

Bring it to Michigan or even Ohio and I will be there!

Sorry guys, the THP Tour Van is not the cheapest way to travel and we selected these spots for our next journey. The Albatross Club is how we support these trips and hopefully in time we can hit other areas as well. In the meantime, please do come on out to an event closest to you, or hang tight for announcements on the 2013 annual outing and demo day.

When would we know the dates for the Atlanta stop? I might make a road trip and hope to request some time off from work.

We are going to have more info about each of these dates coming up very soon. The THP Tour Van event in Texas was a blast and we cannot wait to see everybody that comes out in each of the other locations.

When would we know the dates for the Atlanta stop? I might make a road trip and hope to request some time off from work.

Soon BMW, hopefully very soon.

Yea I will have to ask the boss, if I can get off for that weekend. Wait ,,, I don't have a boss or job, so I'm in :blob:

Looking forward to hearing some dates, so we can get the Des Moines gathering planned out. September should bring some great weather and we have a few top-notch courses to choose from in that area.

I would like to add that for the NC excursion, Wilmington is an awesome place to be in the summer and fall.:egyptian:

Perhaps Kmac, Hanks, Buck, G4L and the NJ/PA/DE crew should start thinking about where to go for the NJ outing...I'm starting to brainstorm now.

Looking forward to hearing some dates, so we can get the Des Moines gathering planned out. September should bring some great weather and we have a few top-notch courses to choose from in that area.
Me too! I'll bet I can make that one!

That would be awesome. We'll try to find something with lodging that is reasonably priced and close to the course for people.

I like this! While I can understand that many would like for the Tour Van to be within 1 hour of them, it is simply impossible.

For those that put in the effort, even if it involves some travel - I can ASSURE you that it is worth it.

As I told Jman before the TX outing - just MAKE IT HAPPEN. You will regret it if you don't.

Cookie, you should come to Des Moines. It's just up I-35!

I can't wait to hear some dates for these get togethers. I will check on airfares, hotels and car rentals and see if I can afford to make it to one of them since the furthest west you are going on this run is St Louis.

Cookie, you should come to Des Moines. It's just up I-35!

I have a few possibilities in mind. I know that SW Airlines will have to be utilized, so just have to see how the dates/locations work out. Have not looked at anything yet, but know that STL is a possibility.

Waiting in unbearable anticipation.

~Rock

Scared to lose on my home turf, eh? Fwiw, I think SW flies into Des Moines now too.

Scared to lose on my home turf, eh? Fwiw, I think SW flies into Des Moines now too.

He could even fly into Omaha if a little cheaper and ride over with me as I come through town.

All I know is that I'm excited about the St. Louis stop. I hope we have a great showing and do JB and Morgan proud like Texas did.

Darn, I was checking the schedule on HH and noticed it so I was curious. I'll see ya'll in NC or ATL one.

Road trip to ATL? Sounds like a plan to me.

Come to NC boys. Would love to get another round in with you Danny, and a first with you War. Of course, I could always get to the ATL too.

Back