What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44-41 = 85. Had a quad in the middle of my first nine that got me pretty upset. I didn't do anything all that well today, to be honest. Only hit 3 fairways in regulation and 7 greens, short game saved me a few times. I guess if my bad rounds are at 85, that should be a good thing for my handicap in the near future. However, I really need to improve my ball striking, especially off of the tee.

Trying to get caught up a little before heading home tomorrow. This Alaska time has me turned upside down for sure. I see where OG shot a 73 in the tournament. WAY TO GO!! That's what I predicted two or three weeks ago:banana:

As for myself, today I played a pretty rough track here in Fairbanks, North Star, they have permafrost issues and grass issues but they are great folks and I enjoyed the day even though it was an 87 for me. The rental clubs were great (twenty years ago) Ping Eye2 irons, and Callaway Big Bertha woods with steel shafts. The putter was a noname, I probably needed to putt with the driver or something. It was impossible to hit the ball to to the hole. Still, it was a good day.

By the way, North Star completed my quest to play golf in all fifty states. It is the furtherest north USGA golf course in the USA.

Quite the achievement there buddy. Very proud of you.

Shot an 75. Annoyed though, b/c I hit the ball great and it could have been a special round (maybe my first under par). Greens were very wet, and I came up short on a handful of putts. Even worse for me though, my wedges have been off the past week and I had at least 5 bad pitches today that likely cost me 3-4 strokes. Just been inconsistent. Hopefully tomorrow after an hour of solid practice with them I'll get the feel back.

Kinda late but shot my best round of the year last Sat... 83.. 9 pars, 1 birdie

Congrats MD, never too late to share. Nice round.

111...huge step backwards today. I skied a drive by the heel, almost a shank w/ the driver, and it came really close to hitting me in the face. Kind of funny now. I have no idea where that ball went though.

39-36 for a 75. Overall it was my most complete round of the year. I had two doubles that absolutely killed me and both were from not knowing the proper distance.

I hit 8/9 GIR on the back and never 3 putted on the back side. I only 3 putted once today as well. My lessons are really paying off!

My biggest bummer was lipping my birdie on the 18th to shoot under par on the back 9.

-3 69 (36-33) today. First round under par, could have been lower but still under par and under 70, I'll take it!

You have every right to be proud, Alex! Great job!

First four holes.. +5
last five holes.. -1

I don't even know what to say about that 9 haha! Still sore from hockey on Sunday, but wow..

Hey my best five hole stretch is +1.. It Could be worse!!

Played a 9 hole par 3 course. Both my PW and 6I (surprisingly) were working well today, but I was pulling everything way left with my 7I and 8I. I just couldn't find the right groove. I take full credit for the bad swings today.

-3 69 (36-33) today. First round under par, could have been lower but still under par and under 70, I'll take it!

NICE! That is a great score!

9 holes yesterday, -2. Three birdies on four GIRs. Short game is working nicely.

9 hole golf league last night after work. Shot a 37, couldn't make a putt to save my life, 2 bogeys (from 3 putts) and 7 pars.

Shot a 72 on a par 62. Very short course with a couple of par 4s and 5s with the rest 3s. Did well with chipping and floppin around the green. Putting was my weakness.

Check it out, http://www.auduboninstitute.org/visit/golf

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

74 today, felt good to have a swing today, but my putting is horrible! it could have been so much lower.

Won our weekly wednesday tournament. 66, -5. Very weird round, swing felt awful since I'm very sore after Monday's leg workout. Can barely get down to read the line and get no drive with my legs in the downswing. Stopped hitting driver since I didn't know where it would go. I was +1 with 7 holes left but birdied 6 out of those. Finished with 4 in a row. Weird game.

Won our weekly wednesday tournament. 66, -5. Very weird round, swing felt awful since I'm very sore after Monday's leg workout. Can barely get down to read the line and get no drive with my legs in the downswing. Stopped hitting driver since I didn't know where it would go. I was +1 with 7 holes left but birdied 6 out of those. Finished with 4 in a row. Weird game.

I would say great game, nice come back tp.

Shot a 79 with 2 doubles and only 1 birdie. 30 putts, 64.3% fairways and 44.4% GIR. Scrambled pretty well. Could have had 4 more putts fall as they were all slight misreads that burned the cup. Good day for me.

Shot a 79 with 2 doubles and only 1 birdie. 30 putts, 64.3% fairways and 44.4% GIR. Scrambled pretty well. Could have had 4 more putts fall as they were all slight misreads that burned the cup. Good day for me.

That's a hell of a round DD! Keep it up!

41/39 for an 80.

Terrible off the tee, but better than Sat/Sun. Took a damn double on a 5 because of my irons being 10 yards longer now. What the heck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot a 48-51 for a 99. It was my first time breaking 100 and I am super excited.

That's a huge milestone, Congrats!

Shot a 42 after work today. Started off really slow by doubling 1 and 2, but then got in a pretty good rhythm for the rest of the 9.

Been playing pretty well lately. Really striking the ball well, just need to get out there more to get the feel for my short game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back