What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a 48-51 for a 99. It was my first time breaking 100 and I am super excited.

Nice great job! Now just doing it consistently is the new goal

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Shot a 81, 41-40 really wanted to break 80, came so close. The last 3 weeks I have shot 81,80, 81. I will get there soon. I missed 3 putts from 5-7 ft. But I also made a 40 ft. putt. Take the good with the bad.

40; 2 bogeys, a double, pars the rest of the way.

Shot a horrid 50. Nothing worked today. But I played with my little brother who isn't very good and plays very slow because of it, so it was probably his fault I played horribly.

I shot a 48-51 for a 99. It was my first time breaking 100 and I am super excited.

Excited for you heqqr, great milestone. :clapp:

Went to the course after work for a quick 9 and the course was packed, got paired with a father and son and 2 high schoolers, the son was 12 and could hit the ball very well, he started par birdie and ended up shooting a very nice 44, I shot my best ever for 9 holes a +3 39, 6 pars and 3 bogeys. Felt so good to make some nice recovery shots when I needed them and saving par when I had to.

41/42 for an 83 with two double bogeys and one birdie today at league. Getting closer and closer to breaking 80 this year. I'm really excited about my game coming together.

40, +4 with a double on the 1st.

Shot a 79 with 2 doubles and only 1 birdie. 30 putts, 64.3% fairways and 44.4% GIR. Scrambled pretty well. Could have had 4 more putts fall as they were all slight misreads that burned the cup. Good day for me.

Good score Buddy, thirty putts is pretty solid. Now have yourself a day when you make the other four putts as well.

I'm going to tee it up tomorrow with my own clubs for the first time in a couple of weeks, it will be like starting over again. I will be ecstatic if I only have 30 putts!

38/38 for a +4 76. With 35 flippin' putts. Fun round out with fellow THPer MikeDeano.

june1376.png

38/38 for a +4 76. With 35 flippin' putts. Fun round out with fellow THPer MikeDeano.

june1376.png

I feel your putting pain. Sounds like one of my rounds, minus mikedean of course.

I feel your putting pain. Sounds like one of my rounds, minus mikedean of course.

I'm about to go :seemore: dude.. I've had enough.

And Deano chutted (putt from the rough) on my golf course. I almost sent him home early haha!

I shot an 87 on a wet course. That only had a mnimal effect on my day. What was the biggest problem was the pace of place. Got around the front in hour and 40. The back was closer to 3 hours. Just lost focus there for a while.

39-36 for a 75. Overall it was my most complete round of the year. I had two doubles that absolutely killed me and both were from not knowing the proper distance.

I hit 8/9 GIR on the back and never 3 putted on the back side. I only 3 putted once today as well. My lessons are really paying off!

My biggest bummer was lipping my birdie on the 18th to shoot under par on the back 9.
Congrats on the good round.

Congratulations! That's a HUGE milestone.

Shot a 42 after work today. Started off really slow by doubling 1 and 2, but then got in a pretty good rhythm for the rest of the 9.

Been playing pretty well lately. Really striking the ball well, just need to get out there more to get the feel for my short game.
Good recovery.

Shot a 81, 41-40 really wanted to break 80, came so close. The last 3 weeks I have shot 81,80, 81. I will get there soon. I missed 3 putts from 5-7 ft. But I also made a 40 ft. putt. Take the good with the bad.
Have you ever broke 80 before? You're really close!

Shot a horrid 50. Nothing worked today. But I played with my little brother who isn't very good and plays very slow because of it, so it was probably his fault I played horribly.
Don't you like to play slow?

41/42 for an 83 with two double bogeys and one birdie today at league. Getting closer and closer to breaking 80 this year. I'm really excited about my game coming together.
Good luck on breaking 80! I'm with you too! Have you broke it before?

40, +4 with a double on the 1st.
Nice recovery there, ddec.

And Deano chutted (putt from the rough) on my golf course. I almost sent him home early haha!

I tried to cure the putter woes by going SeeMore. No bueno for me. Now the Metal X #7 Belly. That's been the ticket. 31, 31, and 30 putts so far. Not telling you to go that route or to not go SeeMore. Just saying you'll never know until you happen by the one that works. Putters are fickle clubs!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

great time as always...greens were as fast as anywhere ive played insane...tee ball killed me today, but a great time regardless...the chutt was mainly to piss u off, hadnt done it in awhile

great time as always...greens were as fast as anywhere ive played insane...tee ball killed me today, but a great time regardless

Yeah man, those were primed tonight.. A treat to putt on. Too bad I couldn't putt.

Yeah man, those were primed tonight.. A treat to putt on. Too bad I couldn't putt.
it was contagoius, putting is the one thing i had done well this year...til tonight

Matched my PB of 75 last night, 38-37. It was a fun round as my buddy matched his PB too, we kinda fed off each other to stay focused.

Matched my PB of 75 last night, 38-37. It was a fun round as my buddy matched his PB too, we kinda fed off each other to stay focused.

Congrtas lcsmrtn, solid round buddy.

Good score Buddy, thirty putts is pretty solid. Now have yourself a day when you make the other four putts as well.

I'm going to tee it up tomorrow with my own clubs for the first time in a couple of weeks, it will be like starting over again. I will be ecstatic if I only have 30 putts!

Thank you, I have been putting better since bagging the SeeMore. Good luck on your round, I know your starting over will be some pretty good golf, I enjoy watching you strike the golf ball.

Got out for 9 yesterday on a local course. First time playing anything other than my home club this year. Shot +3 for a 40 on a rain soaked course. I hit the ball well, distance control was pretty spot on. Putting was tough as have the greens were still covered in rain and every putt was sending up a rooster tail behind it. Cant complain much though, was nice to play a different track and still score decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back