2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Another 3 jack from Phil........not good for those that picked him for the contest!

So, how many shots does TW gain on the field if he plays 1-6 under par? I thought these were the hard holes?

BTW, my entry for the contest was Fowler, Westwood, Donald and Dufner. Two Euros, two Good Guys. 3 ball strikers, 1 putter. My inclusion of them on my entry form officially curses each of them. Sorry guys.

WHY did change and put ZJ in my entry at the last second? WHY?

WHY did change and put ZJ in my entry at the last second? WHY?

I avoided ZJ because I heard time and time again, Olympic sets up for guys that fade the ball and ZJ just doesn't fit into that crowd.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

LOL...go JAKE!

I hope you're right. I don't think I've seen Tiger hit driver but twice so far. If he can keep doing that, he has a shot to win.

Ok, this Michael Thompson fella is en fuego!

He was a decent sixth man for the Lakers way back when too.

This ESPN radio coverage is just plain awful. I wish I was at home.

My God phil, where have you gone?

This is the 2nd consecutive tournament in which I find myself pulling for Tiger - I'm not sure that's happened since the downfall. I feel dirty.

Slightly off topic, but they just showed a commercial with McIlroy holding the trophy last year. I love the look on Patrick Cantlay's face standing in the background visibly lusting after that thing.

Tough day for Marino, almost playing bogey golf

Well Phil, there's always next year buddy.

So do we think the course gets harder for the afternoon wave?

Holy hell Tigger!

Woah!!!! El tigre with a bomb!

BOOM! Here he comes....

Wow....Was that a flashback from a few years ago?

Nice catch hole...

wow. just wow.

For once I make a somewhat relevant prediction. I hate it for Phil. I figured I was giving him a top 3.

Back