2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

The comments on NBC Sports are great. I've watched all of six shots (first two by Rory, lee, and luke on thurs) the whole tournament (none from NBC) so I have no idea how bad it is. But it sounds bad.

I don't want to say it won't happen, but there's not a chance in hell it happens.
I thought the same thing until Wednesdays practice round and that was a lot harder pin position, now they have that ridge to bring the ball back to the hole. Probably wont happen but its possible.

Here comes a bogey start by tiger. And all the tomers will tune out pretty quick.

That's cool. I hate when tourney threads get like 30 posts per minute. Too hard to keep up.

The old layup. I did that a few times today.

Tiger could lay it up, or he could go for it...great insight there, guys.

Also glad to hear Johnny inserting himself into the story nice and early, talking about his run as an am 50 years ago.

I'm sorry, you're 5 back..... Is it really time to lay up? :)

That place is beautiful, and now the fog is rolling in. It's like a movie.

I have an itch that can only be scratched by more Gmac.

Hey, remember when Kevin Na was in the lead here? That seems like so long ago.

I really hope we get to see a lot of the kid.

Kevin

Tiger short again, he needs to purchase a new range finder for his practice rounds. I think his current one is out of spec.

I have an itch that can only be scratched by GMacs girlfriend.

Fify

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm gonna have to switch to NASCAR if theyre going to show Tiger lay up with short irons and wedges all day.

Hey, remember when Kevin Na was in the lead here? That seems like so long ago.
He was putting so great when he had the lead until he blew up.

Here comes a bogey start by tiger. And all the tomers will tune out pretty quick.

Remember when it seemed like there was more of a chance he would make the putt than miss the putt that's waiting for him on #1 green? Especially on a Sunday.

The mute button, pure bliss, I can't hear a word miller is saying. Probably something to the effect of tiger not adjusting... Hmm he adjusted to the tune of 14 majors to your 2 Johnny, can it.

I'm gonna have to switch to NASCAR if theyre going to show Tiger lay up with short irons and wedges all day.

pic in pic on Dish network for me.

Who knew that a guy named Wittenburg would hit a better wedge shot than a guy named Tiger.

Not the best start for Tigger. Ouch. At least this thread will slow down some.

Miller I trump your 40% of the time with 36.75% of the time, shut up already!

LOL, Paula Creamer tweeted that she'll go to the prom with Beau.

Nice to see the pros showing support for the kid. No problem getting dates for him from now on.

Ken

Back