2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

LOL, Paula Creamer tweeted that she'll go to the prom with Beau.

Nice to see the pros showing support for the kid. No problem getting dates for him from now on.

Ken

Dude better take that offer up!

Nice to see the pros showing support for the kid. No problem getting dates for him from now on.

Ken

Dude! I wanna go to the prom with Paul's Creamer!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jhvj4k
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's 7 bogeys in the last 19 holes for Eldrick.

The US Open . com live feed is showing no golf currently either.

That's 7 bogeys in the last 19 holes for Eldrick.

You're just one of the haterz Smalls. He'll now run off 6 straight birdies! Duh!

Is it really as dark there as it looks. I know they say TV adds some light to the picture, but it seems kind of dark there with the fog rolling through.

They forgot a trip to the woods off the tee in that little tee it forward graphic.

Omg, now USGA president has to talk!!! That's what the hour long show before golf was for!!!!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?r01twx
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken

I bet he could do better... lol. Seems like a nice girl, but at least game on Lexi who is his relative age.

They forgot a trip to the woods off the tee in that little tee it forward graphic.

LOL I was about to say the average amateur's ball flight isn't that perfect. And show some effing golf already NBC. Or we'll all collectively IceJack you.

Another good approach by Eldrick. Wonder what Miller will say the odds are for him to get it close out of the sand.

Tiger better turn it on after two so JB's prediction comes true....hehehe

Where is Kaymer's Coolbreeze buff at?

Tiger not having a good start

Looks like leaving in Phil instead of kuch was a bad idea.

How about another bogey for Tiger at 2?

Gonna take a good putt to avoid a +2 start.

Kuchar with the halfbogey.

You think they'll stop showing Tigger's shots in a little bit? I'm sick of it already.

Back