2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

How long before a Tiger club drop or throw. Or he starts getting pissed at people taking pictures.

It's almost Beau time.

Kevin

Hoping Dufner can actually make a putt today.

And the ratings deflate. Can we take a moral victory from this since tiger is wearing black shoes instead of white ones?
He's -1 in the blacks and +5 in the whites coming into today.

Like Tiger is about to do?

Yep. Look at Tiger do a two year revert in a day and a half. It's quite impressive.

Dufner shoots 67 today..

Come on Duf!

How long before a Tiger club drop or throw. Or he starts getting pissed at people taking pictures.

It's almost Beau time.

Kevin

Not sure. But im reckoning soon.

Hossler shoots 5 over thru the first 6 holes. NBC is slobbering all over this kid.

Stop hating. And he's playing with your boy Dufner.

Kevin

Can't lay has been fun to watch.

He's my unknown pick to do well!

3. The least known person I know anything about would be Patrick Cantlay, the amateur. Let’s give him a top 25 finish.

And he just moved into the top 25! I say I win if he stays there! (Although a couple people said Spieth, and he's up there, too)

Man, I just went to the kitchen and saw the name Kim when I came back to the TV. I thought I stepped back in time for second.

Lol, well he did miss the green and the rocket over the green into a bunker... I'm sure AK. could do that!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sgebjj
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Dufner can convince young Beau to go play some golf at AU during the round today.

Beau's got no chance, you know someone's probably told him about the Paula tweet. Good luck concentrating after that one.

Ooooo.. Hossler in the rough... He shoots 82

Hossler shoots 5 over thru the first 6 holes. NBC is slobbering all over this kid.

He could, but I hope not. It would be cool to see him there at the end.

Please stop cutting to Costas. This is really pissing me off, where's NASCAR?

Beau's got no chance, you know someone's probably told him about the Paula tweet. Good luck concentrating after that one.
haha no doubt I would have trouble after hearing that.

He's my unknown pick to do well!

And he just moved into the top 25! I say I win if he stays there! (Although a couple people said Spieth, and he's up there, too)

Thanks for the response! Lol seriously. Thank you. Yeah he has actually been fun to watch. He and Ricky. They both have good attitudes and it's refreshing. This Us Open has frankly been pretty depressing. I don't know what it is.

Yep. Look at Tiger do a two year revert in a day and a half. It's quite impressive.

Yeah just like that we got tigger back again. It's over for all the tomers

Hisself with a cream puff marshmellow man outfit for the day.

Why? He probably has 25 hotter females following his group all day today.

"It's really an easy hole location. You just can't miss it left, right, over spin it, or short." Thanks, Johnny. Thanks.
Today my Johnny Miller drinking game includes (1) any time he evaluates something as "easy", (2) any time he references "Lake Merced", (3) any time he uses the word "stinger", and (4) any time he references his own playing career.

So far, I think references to his own playing career have me the most buzzed.

I bet he could do better... lol. Seems like a nice girl, but at least game on Lexi who is his relative age.
Love it, even though I prefer "macking" to "gaming", but that's my 90's influence showing...

You think they'll stop showing Tigger's shots in a little bit? I'm sick of it already.
He's done. Over under on the hole # on which he WD's?

I really like Dufner, hope he does well today.

Back