What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, re-reading that it came out terribly. Oof, I didn't mean it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ball busting dude I didn't take it that way. But now I won't buy a TA Fit haha

Got a used CG14 Black Pearl 56° wedge for $20.

Just ball busting dude I didn't take it that way. But now I won't buy a TA Fit haha

Hahaha, I know.

I grabbed an Oban Devotion6 driver shaft for a super cheap deal I couldn't possibly say no to. It'll be fun to tinker with if nothing else.

Urge to buy quenched.

A dozen Innovex V-Motion Tour balls.

Bingo, I'm getting the super limited and hand painted Launch Lab with a real Black Tie for less. A pretty significant amount less.

Adams Fast 12 right?

Adams Fast 12 right?

Nope, it's a limited head different than the fast 12. Patty with Blind9 posted up a thread with the launch labs and I fell in love. Or lust.

Last edited:
Very nice, enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice irons, serious blades! I'm gonna merge the thread now though.

The free Antigua shirt I got today is really nice. Its normally a $69 shirt and I guess they weren't selling cause it has some pink on it, but I love pink so its pretty awesome.

Saw those today. Only XXL left though and since I don't need a new blanket I passed. Sweet deal though!

Saw those today. Only XXL left though and since I don't need a new blanket I passed. Sweet deal though!

I was a great deal man. I love the 2011 b330-s balls more than the 2012 and they had my size of shirt.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a great deal man. I love the 2011 b330-s balls more than the 2012 and they had my size of shirt.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn at that price shouldve got you to mail me some.

2 dozen Taylormade TP Blacks
1 dozen Q-stars
a wrench to remove my spikes finally

and a ping I20 20* Hybrid!!

2 dozen Taylormade TP Blacks

and a ping I20 20* Hybrid!!

I'm in the market for the same Hybrid--with the Project X 6.0. I've got the 23* and it is nothing short of solid!

I'm in the market for the same Hybrid--with the Project X 6.0. I've got the 23* and it is nothing short of solid!

ebay had quite a few of the project X available, looking forward to putting it in play

what shaft?
whoops forgot to mention that....TFC 707 H stiff

same one I hit in galaxy, loved the overall feel of it, cant wait to game it later this week

whoops forgot to mention that....TFC 707 H stiff

same one I hit in galaxy, loved the overall feel of it, cant wait to game it later this week

wow thats the same one i have you must hit it wicked long! lol

seriously the TFC 707 blows the project x out of the water.

wow thats the same one i have you must hit it wicked long! lol

seriously the TFC 707 blows the project x out of the water.

yep...wicked long lol

glad to hear, I havent hit it in project X, looks to be in great shape, and it HAS A HEADCOVER!

Yesterday I started a journey to Golfsmith to buy a Ping Nome. I didn't get one. Instead after rolling balls for almost an hour....I purchased the Nike Method Drone. I have never in my life had the urge to roll with a big putter, but I fell in love with this big fella and now it makes its home in my putter well.

I had planned to just replace my lost SW, but ended up grabbing 3 Taylormade RAC wedges at $60 a piece. I picked up a 52, 56, and 60.

Picked up a mint TM Raylor 4H 22*. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

Well I'm going to the banks to cash a check and I'm buying an R11s 5 wood in a few minutes!!1

Yesterday I started a journey to Golfsmith to buy a Ping Nome. I didn't get one. Instead after rolling balls for almost an hour....I purchased the Nike Method Drone. I have never in my life had the urge to roll with a big putter, but I fell in love with this big fella and now it makes its home in my putter well.
I feel the same way about the Metal X #7.

Yesterday I got a 100 dollar gift card from golfsmith for fathers day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back