The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We laid our youngest down at 7 pm and she's still fussing. Kids are worthy of massive rants sometimes.

Just pretend you hear her coughing. Children's Nyquil does the trick! hehehe

Just pretend you hear her coughing. Children's Nyquil does the trick! hehehe

She's 8 months old Smalls, that would be not a good idea, LOL

Would have gone with this personally

589.png

Talk about a blast form my youth. Crap. Wow.

My rant now, I feel older.

Talk about a blast form my youth. Crap. Wow.

My rant now, I feel older.

At least you got the reference. It makes me sick thinking that some people are looking at that picture and they have no idea what it's from.

Stephanie Sparks is a funky looking chick

Went to best buy and almost upgraded the wife's phone. But Verizon's new data plans rolling out on the 28th is ridiculous! The family plan almost ends up being $200! 30 bucks for each data plan and 30 bucks additional for each smartphone! And only 10 gb!

Went to best buy and almost upgraded the wife's phone. But Verizon's new data plans rolling out on the 28th is ridiculous! The family plan almost ends up being $200! 30 bucks for each data plan and 30 bucks additional for each smartphone! And only 10 gb!
You can keep unlimited data and your current plan if you upgrade before the 28th.

Also, for me, the new Share Everything plan will be cheaper.

I don't have a data plan, despite multiple offers to pay for it myself. Don't even have multimedia messaging.

At least you got the reference. It makes me sick thinking that some people are looking at that picture and they have no idea what it's from.

*raises hand*

David the Gnome. Cartoon from when I was a young'un.

Interesting.

Anyone else creeped out by the commercial for the X Games where the racers are chased by a giant glowing doughnut/tire thing with a face and arms? I am.

You can keep unlimited data and your current plan if you upgrade before the 28th.

Also, for me, the new Share Everything plan will be cheaper.

Right. Before the 28th. So for two phones (not smart) and 2 smartphones with 6gb's shared will be about 220. How are these new plans cheaper?

And swift the fox comes running when David whistles!

Swift!!! What a great show. Those trolls used to freak me the hell out though.

Cheap is when your company gives you an iphone, pays for it, and lets you transfer your personal number to it! BOOM!

We laid our youngest down at 7 pm and she's still fussing. Kids are worthy of massive rants sometimes.

Dude I don't know how yall do it. My coworker just had a little boy 2 months ago so I've been hanging out with them a lot. Holy crap babies are hard. Apparently you can't give them water, name another carbon based lifeform that can drink water!! So much crap literally and figuratively, after the 15 minute mark I want to stick my head down the garbage disposal.

--
Tapatalk2

Cheap is when your company gives you an iphone, pays for it, and lets you transfer your personal number to it! BOOM!

I need to work for THAT company... :D

Dude I don't know how yall do it. My coworker just had a little boy 2 months ago so I've been hanging out with them a lot. Holy crap babies are hard. Apparently you can't give them water, name another carbon based lifeform that can drink water!! So much crap literally and figuratively, after the 15 minute mark I want to stick my head down the garbage disposal.

--
Tapatalk2

Wait, you can't give a baby water? wtcrap?

Wait, you can't give a baby water? wtcrap?

Yeah apparently that is frowned upon. Something about them not being able to process it. Formula is made from water and you cut apple and prune juice with water yet they drink that crap like its going out of style.

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah apparently that is frowned upon. Something about them not being able to process it. Formula is made from water and you cut apple and prune juice with water yet they drink that crap like its going out of style.

--
Tapatalk2

Wow.. Babies are stupidly difficult.

Wow.. Babies are stupidly difficult.

Exactly, most newborn mammals are up and walking right away yet the species who created nuclear weapons and reality tv are helpless.

--
Tapatalk2

Exactly, most newborn mammals are up and walking right away yet the species who created nuclear weapons and reality tv are helpless.

--
Tapatalk2

It's because we baby them. I think they'd probably learn on their own eventually. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back