The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake that freaking blows man. Typical.

My boss just blew up a 700uF capacitor in my face even though I told him to be careful that he was going to short it. "I know what I am doin KABOOM" Thanks chief...Still cant hear out of my left ear.

People are freakin crazy today! Must be a full moon or something.

Is that stronger than the flux capacitor?

My boss just blew up a 700uF capacitor in my face even though I told him to be careful that he was going to short it. "I know what I am doin KABOOM" Thanks chief...Still cant hear out of my left ear.

Doc Brown blew up my flux capacitor, now I am stuck in 1985 with Biff and George McFly.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Doc Brown blew up my flux capacitor, now I am stuck in 1985 with Biff and George McFly.

I feel like you should be taking advantage of this heavily. Isn't there an almanac you could use to take severe advantage of sports betting?

I feel like you should be taking advantage of this heavily. Isn't there an almanac you could use to take severe advantage of sports betting?

If you can't find one, save your money, Tiger doesn't win the 2012 U.S. Open.

If you can't find one, save your money, Tiger doesn't win the 2012 U.S. Open.

True, but he's stuck in 1985. Who wins the 85 British? That could be a really smart bet to make I think.

True, but he's stuck in 1985. Who wins the 85 British? That could be a really smart bet to make I think.

If I were truly stuck in 1985, my main goal would be to find Don Denkinger and whisper into his ear, "That guy running down the baseline in Game 6? Yeah, he's out, by a mile".

JeffReed.....you getting psyched yet for those TM wedges????!!!!

Do you often deal in micro Farads?

Do you often deal in micro Farads?

Not sure if this is a joke I am walking into or not but yes we use alot of different capacitors here.

If I were truly stuck in 1985, my main goal would be to find Don Denkinger and whisper into his ear, "That guy running down the baseline in Game 6? Yeah, he's out, by a mile".

Yessir!!!

And maybe give George Brett just a little extra push to help him get in the dugout...

Not sure if this is a joke I am walking into or not but yes we use alot of different capacitors here.

I just wanted to say that word. I havent used it kn probably 5 years. It's great having a bs in EE so I can be. A grease ball mechanic.

Saturday night with friends and a bottle of crown royal emptied, 3am. Sunday morning tee time at 9:30, snowman on the first 4 holes. Playing golf hung over is not a whole lotta fun. 6 lost balls and an 105! I'm never drinking again!

Showing my desk-jockey side, I'm inserting a rant about people who distribute meeting notes as a Powerpoint slide deck.

Who takes notes from a meeting in Powerpoint? Really?!

Powerpoint has its place but enough is enough.

Ken

It's amazing how human interaction works sometimes. Someone can be in a room with others all day and not say a word even when others try to include them in convo. But the second someone else comes in that the 'quiet person' likes and and now they can't shut up. Very obvious yet funny too.

JeffReed.....you getting psyched yet for those TM wedges????!!!!

I was psyched the day I hit them at my demo day, so yeah, once that bad boy slides into the bag, it's going to go up a notch, for sure. I can't wait to hit different shots with it and see how it does on particular shots, since my experience with it is only for full shots. J R stamping, FTW!

We are two of about 9 people in the theater, why must anyone sit directly behind my wife and I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are two of about 9 people in the theater, why must anyone sit directly behind my wife and I?

do the popcorn trick!!!!

If you hear heavy breathing and a repetitive slapping noise you need to move stat!

hahaha, I hate that too dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back