2012 THP Putter Covers are Here!

Yup I forgot to do that with the grips too. Just flat out forgot.

We were having too much fun! JB and GG should have reminded us ;)

Sorry you guys missed out at the outing.
There are still plenty left though.

Pmoa if you don't make it to the MC 2.0 I'm hoping the THP store will be there I'll pick you up what ever you need.

Pmoa if you don't make it to the MC 2.0 I'm hoping the THP store will be there I'll pick you up what ever you need.

Unfortunately the THP store will not be at the MC. However it can always be obtained by clicking the link at the top of the page.

this might just be my favorite THP head cover to date. I wasnt in love with the citrus but in person it looks fantastic. I also really like the texture. It looks and feels expensive.

this might just be my favorite THP head cover to date. I wasnt in love with the citrus but in person it looks fantastic. I also really like the texture. It looks and feels expensive.

Mine as well. I'm rocking the black one now to keep the white citrus in good shape.

I love the material on the cover! Also, the stitching looks really good. I am gaming the Betti cover, but this is displayed by my other putters.

I love mine as well, Great fit on my scotty, and it looks better than the scotty cover. Lemon, lime, and orange, folks should be rockin these proudly!

Plus it helps support the site and all the kick ass things they do for us.

One-T is right the detail in these covers is amazing there are subtile touches that really make them beautiful. They do standout on the putter. They draw attention in a very good way. I've received. A lot of compliments.

I love mine as well, Great fit on my scotty, and it looks better than the scotty cover. Lemon, lime, and orange, folks should be rockin these proudly!

ding ding ding

Mine is still in the plastic, just like the pin stripe LE one. They won't be used by me, instead they will be hoarded.

Mine is still in the plastic, just like the pin stripe LE one. They won't be used by me, instead they will be hoarded.

Dman! I need a pinstripe one.

Dman! I need a pinstripe one.

hehe, too late. They're all gone. But I may have bought two of them so I could jack the price up on one and sell it to a forum member who wants one in a bad, bad way

j/k, I only have one.

Exactly!!
I don't even have a blade putter but I bought the headcover in anticipation for one in the future. Too nice to pass up!

hoarding FTW! I use the original black one and the others are on my putters that sit in my Cally staffer. White 2010, White 2011 LE, and Citrus.

I can hoard some putter headcovers deano! I got one from St. Andrews!

I have every THP one that has come out. I have the black and white OG's on putters and the LE ones will stay in plastic.

Wow with the plastic still on them? That is like the holy grail of hoarding right there. It cant get any more serious then that.

Wow with the plastic still on them? That is like the holy grail of hoarding right there. It cant get any more serious then that.

he's like Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin. Keeping everything in mint packaging.

he's like Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin. Keeping everything in mint packaging.

yeah that is a boss level nerd right there haha.

I don't know if I can rock this new cover on my TaylorMade Rossa, wait a minute I have a ping cover on it now! I'm in, at a good price too!! I'll have to find a deal of SeeMore putters so I can try one out then save up for one, to match my cover!! Hehe

I currently have 7 THP putter covers. I may have to order another Citrus cover just to even that number out.

My hoarding is serious.

I cracked the packaging on mine yesterday and replaced my black Seemore gamer in the bag.

Anyone else really like the velcro in the 2012 version? I think this is my favorite design too. A 20$ very well spent.

Back