Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

because you're taking yorkem to the hospital for impaling himself with a putter after we beat you guys? brilliant foreshadowing! I like it bluemangroup!

Haha that's funny. I don't even have a dog in the fight and I would pay to watch this match. Over under on club tosses between Hanks and Yorkem total?

Haha that's funny. I don't even have a dog in the fight and I would pay to watch this match. Over under on club tosses between Hanks and Yorkem total?

Hanks is Zen like. Not happening.

Over/under on how many tampons cookie uses?

Is all of them an acceptable bet? At least we know why he's bring the woman with him though.

I am going to ride coat tails.

Cookie is a formidable internet golfer. Who else could make losing by 14 strokes seem so acceptable? He powered through me by one stroke on Sunday at the outing too. Let's give him his due.

so then you are trying to ride coattails by playing with Tyno. His hdcp is better than yours right? Although granted on much easier courses

I would not say that. I was trying to generate some trash talk and *propose* that 2 mid cappers play a team that is equal to or better than them on paper.

I think riding coattails is playing with someone significantly better than you, you know - like pairing yourself with a doctor and scuba diver.

No they aren't. Your hcp says you should have shot mid to low 80's at the Outing and Texas get together. We all know that didn't happen.

Not entirely true, but I hate to bring facts into this.

It is nice to see you so concerned with my golf game though.....I have done something right to get you all worked up.

All is right in the world, both teams are now piling on Cookie again.

Why on earth are we discussing handicaps again. Once in the MC, everybody has the same handicap. End of story. And when I go to Myrtle Beach and WRECK SH!T in July, I dont want to hear "Well you were supposed to".

You know Hanks is going to be long gone from this competition because you know the beer girls will be young and average looking.

^^^that

Why on earth are we discussing handicaps again. Once in the MC, everybody has the same handicap. End of story. And when I go to Myrtle Beach and WRECK SH!T in July, I dont want to hear "Well you were supposed to".

Poop just got real.

see how much mroe lively it is with more cookie bashing (sorry cookie)

Not entirely true, but I hate to bring facts into this.

It is nice to see you so concerned with my golf game though.....I have done something right to get you all worked up.

Oh cookie. You are the least of my concerns. Don't flatter yourself.

Not entirely true huh? SO you did shoot what your handicap says you should? What exactly is your handicap?

You know Hanks is going to be long gone from this competition because you know the beer girls will be young and average looking.

Repped for originality... Best post all day (Sorry Hanks)

unfortunately for you....I'm ninja like with my multi-tasking abilities.

Oh cookie. You are the least of my concerns. Don't flatter yourself.

Not entirely true huh? SO you did shoot what your handicap says you should? What exactly is your handicap?

Had some decent rounds and some bad rounds....turned it around and got to where I should be. For the least of your concerns, I sure do demand much of your attention.

Had some decent rounds and some bad rounds....turned it around and got to where I should be. For the least of your concerns, I sure do demand much of your attention.

Actually cookie, you're the most active guy on your team in here. That's the only reason you get my attention.

Actually cookie, you're the most active guy on your team in here. That's the only reason you get my attention.

He always has something to say in here that deserves response.

Well crap. Thanks for making me feel bad, I thought it was because of my golfing prowess. This sucks.

Since I am clearly in a "mood" today, I am going to say something that a few might not like. Yes, this is my last Morgan Cup and there is no effin way I am leaving Myrtle Beach without the trophy. Do you think some dude with the shanks or some guy that swings like an elephant with half a trunk or some guy that should be working with the rest of the keebler elves is going to keep me away from what is mine? I would comment on more, but honestly, I dont have any effin clue who they are.

True story, I could not name the 24 participants in the Morgan Cup this morning...And anybody who knows me knows I have a really good memory. How bad was it? I could only name 19 and one of them. There is no way I am letting a bunch of guys that I cant even name keep me from what is mine.

Fear? Anger? None of that concerns me. I can taste the victory and it will be enjoyed by my team on Sunday.

Since I am clearly in a "mood" today, I am going to say something that a few might not like. Yes, this is my last Morgan Cup and there is no effin way I am leaving Myrtle Beach without the trophy. Do you think some dude with the shanks or some guy that swings like an elephant with half a trunk or some guy that should be working with the rest of the keebler elves is going to keep me away from what is mine? I would comment on more, but honestly, I dont have any effin clue who they are.

True story, I could not name the 24 participants in the Morgan Cup this morning...And anybody who knows me knows I have a really good memory. How bad was it? I could only name 19 and one of them. There is no way I am letting a bunch of guys that I cant even name keep me from what is mine.

Fear? Anger? None of that concerns me. I can taste the victory and it will be enjoyed by my team on Sunday.

If u can only name 19 of 24, I wonder if CL and Dean can make thier own entire teams

Back