pdxkurt

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi from Troutdale, OR. I'm a member at Persimmon CC in Gresham. Any other hackers on here from Gresham?

Welcome to THP, Kurt.

welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Kurt, glad to have you aboard

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, this is a great spot. There are of a bunch of THP members from the greater Portland area (I'm on the other side of town in Tigard). How do you like being a member of Persimmion?

Welcome to the forum, this is a great spot. There are of a bunch of THP members from the greater Portland area (I'm on the other side of town in Tigard). How do you like being a member of Persimmion?

I'm liking it a lot. Much nicer course then Gresham or Mountain view (the 2 other nearest courses), and a lot more challenging. The only downside is the earliest tee-time is 7:30 during the week, and I would rather go out earlier so I could get a round in before work.

I've played Red Tail out in your area and it was nice. What's your home course out in Tigard?

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to THP Kurt! I'll be visiting our neck of the woods in the 3rd/4th weeks of July! Perhaps grab a round?

DL

Welcome to THP!

hey kurt! im in beaverton, home course is redtail. never heard of persimmon, but no matter what course, it's always nice to have a membership somewhere (not that i have one). there are quite a few guys (and gals, im sure) on this great website from the PDX area. welcome to the site, and enjoy.

Welcome to THP !

Nice to meet you!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. I live in Vancouver and work in Portland; would love to get together for a round sometime.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome!

I'm down in Milwaukie area ...welcome.

Welcome to THP!!!

Back