Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Jman's opinions but if a Scotty got the job done I would game it. I think he would understand :blob:

Dude, I even said so above. If it works then rock it. But you are a common sense guy that would have rolled lots of putters and not just get one because of the name.

Now that I've broken my own rule of avoiding this thread and discussion any further because I like Frank I'll return to other areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Frank say he's buying the LT2?

I knew you would be supportive!

...wait a minute...

I can support this only if you carry around that first monitor you hit it on

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dont worryI woukd never spend 349$ ona putter not fit for me.

If you buy that LT2W and don't like it I'll buy it off of you for full price + $20 for the honor of saying that I am swinging the same club that Frank did!

That's a deal!

Did Frank say he's buying the LT2?
That's how I read it.

My Fify on Frank backfired. Touche, Frank...touche.

It's cool War, you can hoard with the best of them. I'm still waiting on a price from B9 for mine.

It's cool War, you can hoard with the best of them. I'm still waiting on a price from B9 for mine.

golfclubs.com = 199

It really is an art.

It really is. Just buy more bags. I have 3 bags full of clubs and i've been playing only 1 year...
I have 4 bags in the garage, plus a 5th staff bag that I use for my rounds. They are all full.

I need/want/crave a staff bag but taking it back across the country in August would suck. Guess ill wait till I get back home.

So is a 2-wood basically a driver loft on a 3 wood head?

So is a 2-wood basically a driver loft on a 3 wood head?
Pretty much. However, there are 3-woods that are 10*

Basically it is whatever the Company that makes it wants to call it.

I hit the TM MC 6 iron with a ctaper on a LM today, and was surprised with the results. I was getting nearly 17* degrees of launch and 7000 rpms. I thought that would come down some with the ctaper

Tapin for bird

I hit the TM MC 6 iron with a ctaper on a LM today, and was surprised with the results. I was getting nearly 17* degrees of launch and 7000 rpms. I thought that would come down some with the ctaper

Tapin for bird

I tested the C Taper in my I20 fitting and was thoroughly disappointed.

It's hard to fit into a 5% niche.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I love the feel, and my dispersion is great. I think I may need a stiff +.

Tapin for bird

It's hard to fit into a 5% niche.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Not sure what that niche is but it did zero of the three things they claim for me compared to the CFS. It spun more, launched higher, felt like doodoo, and was shorter.

Not sure what that niche is but it did zero of the three things they claim for me compared to the CFS. It spun more, launched higher, felt like doodoo, and was shorter.

The cfs spun like no other for me.

Tapin for bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back