The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL its a star wars themed rave party bro

Was this a contest? Did I win something?!?!!

Yes you get to play a round of golf on the hardest golf course in America WITH Nate who will show you how to take that course down.

Maybe it's JB and GG battleing to see who gets to drive the bus..??

Yes you get to play a round of golf on the hardest golf course in America WITH Nate who will show you how to take that course down.
Do I use my home course HC or do I need to adjust it for travel?

I don't have an ipad or an iphone - but is it like words with friends?

No, it's more of a puzzle thing. Here's their website... It'll 'splain it better.

Our football team won the University of Akron 7-on-7 Tournament today!

Nate and Cookies "Anything Goes Thursday" of course

Blatant Big Bang Theory reference

I go to play golf and you sneak in cracks. Not cool....not cool at all.

I just stepped outside and turned around and came back in. Too freakin hot.

Calling for 104 here tomorrow. At least Tuesday for my SeeMore fitting its only supposed to be 102. Sheesh.

Calling for 104 here tomorrow. At least Tuesday for my SeeMore fitting its only supposed to be 102. Sheesh.

It's nice not having to travel to Tulsa every five or six weeks anymore. It's not so bad in the spring and fall, but your summers suck.

I hear that. After the monsoon it heated up to about 93° here with 75% humidity.

I hear that. After the monsoon it heated up to about 93° here with 75% humidity.

Sheesh. I hate hot days after a morning rain. Just miserable.

Anyone else awaiting/anticipating the little birdies followup for the night?

It's nice not having to travel to Tulsa every five or six weeks anymore. It's not so bad in the spring and fall, but your summers suck.

Agreed. That was once place where KC and Lexington ranked ahead of Tulsa on the residency list. Alas, home is home.

Wife and I are planning another KC getaway for a weekend this fall, we loved downtown, I promise to holler at you this go around haha

Its quite chilly in Seattle

I'm not in Seattle! But I'd rather have Summer than Winter, so I probably shouldn't complain!

You having to wear long pants up there, OneT?

Agreed. That was once place where KC and Lexington ranked ahead of Tulsa on the residency list. Alas, home is home.

Wife and I are planning another KC getaway for a weekend this fall, we loved downtown, I promise to holler at you this go around haha

Please do. We can play cheaply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back