The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were grumpy in that rain gear, I'd stay inside instead.

I was pretty grumpy just now putting it all back on haha. It was still a little wet inside the jacket. Anyway, it's just a giant wall of grey and a lot of rain.

no doubt! enough with the radar 10 news! we get it, now give us back our golf coverage!

I know, we were supposed to get a 3 hour break this afternoon, instead we have tornadoes.

To make matters worse, instead of watching golf coverage we get to stare at red radar maps.

Innisbrook will have a tornado waving to it in 8 minutes.

Innisbrook will have a tornado waving to it in 8 minutes.

This is ridiculous, 30 minutes of looking at maps. We get it, the weather is bad, back to golf. I'm watching baseball.

This is ridiculous, 30 minutes of looking at maps. We get it, the weather is bad, back to golf. I'm watching baseball.

There should be a prompt so you can acknowledge and then go back to your normal tv. The weatherman just said don't go outside and try and see it. Who here is a weatherman, or told one?

There should be a prompt so you can acknowledge and then go back to your normal tv. The weatherman just said don't go outside and try and see it. Who here is a weatherman, or told one?
Do you remember the 2000 U.S. Open when Tiger had the putt to break the record for lowest final score, and the rookie weatherman broke in to tell us about some tornadoes in the middle of the gulf. Tiger missed the putt, but we never saw it.

Do you remember the 2000 U.S. Open when Tiger had the putt to break the record for lowest final score, and the rookie weatherman broke in to tell us about some tornadoes in the middle of the gulf. Tiger missed the putt, but we never saw it.

Hahaha No I don't recall that at all. That's hilarious, what an idiot. Oh btw, they just closed the Skyway till this stuff is done.

Wait, you're not supposed to go outside to see a tornado? I've been doing this all wrong.

Wait, you're not supposed to go outside to see a tornado? I've been doing this all wrong.

Indeed you have. Something big and noisy is barreling towards you. Why would you go hide in a place where you can't see it? Go outside, try and find it, then bob and weave out of its way.

Indeed you have. Something big and noisy is barreling towards you. Why would you go hide in a place where you can't see it? Go outside, try and find it, then bob and weave out of its way.

Can't film it from the basement!

That's all I have been getting for the past hour or so. No golf for me.

Can't film it from the basement!

It's much easier from the driveway. Just put on the waterproofs and put a bag over the camera. Nothing ever bad happens to cameraguys

Rant 1: I'm bored at work, and I'm stuck inside and it's gorgeous outside.
Rant 2: I want to know what that THP birdie was saying earlier today!

Rant 1: I'm bored at work, and I'm stuck inside and it's gorgeous outside.
Rant 2: I want to know what that THP birdie was saying earlier today!

You got about 20 minutes until announcement #1.

You got about 20 minutes until announcement #1.

My rant is that I love that bird so dang much. So much.

Played a round today with a guy who (yes, I counted) took a staggering 347 waggles from the the tee box alone! That's 19.27 waggles per hole!!! FML that took a long time!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Kevin Na?
Played a round today with a guy who (yes, I counted) took a staggering 347 waggles from the the tee box alone! That's 19.27 waggles per hole!!! FML that took a long time!!!

Kevin Na?

Would've been an improvement.

I hate it when you all put great stuff in the Marketplace for outstanding prices when I don't have any money to spend. Looking at you Kmac (rangefinder) and you Jman (Kusala Black). :act-up:

I hate it when you all put great stuff in the Marketplace for outstanding prices when I don't have any money to spend. Looking at you Kmac (rangefinder) and you Jman (Kusala Black). :act-up:

Crap! lol

Spend it anyway! You can't take it with you!

I know that feel, AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back