Contest - THP iPad Giveaway Sponsored by Fairway Solitaire

what a great idea for a contest. THP just keeps on thinking up great new things.
entering now....downloading soon.

thanks Big Fish and THP for a wonderful giveaway!

Sweet contest and a pretty fun game too!

Not only is this contest AWESOME. The game looks really fun. Going to download it on my ipod right now. :D

This is awesome! You know whats really weird.. I was at Future Shop today wanting this IPad as my Parents just got one. And I'm not gonna lie i tryed to pull the fast one and pull the Guilt trip on them but it did not work :/

Awesome contest i'm going to download the game right meow!!

DL'ing it as a type. Super cool contest again.

Thanks again to THP and Big Fish for putting this together!

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo.

Waiting for the download now. Really slow,THPers must be overloading their servers.

DL'ing right now.

Pretty sweet contest and the game is cool as well.

Something to play on the way to Vegas in the Morning. An Ipad as the rpize is pretty mack daddy.

Such a cool twist to solitaire, but trying to 3-star every course can get tough!

Wow what a cool contest! I promise to post more if I win!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

After sampling the demo 3 holes of Fairway Solitaire I think I am promising to post less for a while if I win. :laughing:

Thank you THP and Fairway Solitaire for this great contest.

Fun, addicting game and a great contest to go along with it. Thanks THP!

Wow...this is cool. Onet needs an ipad for his travels

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Awesome contest and the game is fun and addicting!

Cool contest. I hope I win so I can download this app and try it out! Better start with the computer version.

This is going to be so fun thanks THP!

This is a great contest. I just joined the Albatross club, entered this contest and liked some things on Facebook to get some bonus entries. At least I think i did all of the above. I am technology challenged at times.

Absolutely awesome contest!

This might be coming in handy on the flights next week. Beats watching the same movies over and over

Awesome game, I've been playing the trial PC version, and it is alot like the traditional "golf" solitaire game, but with some twists. I just scored -8 on the 3 hole trial.

Just lost 2 hours of my night to this game. Addicting is an understatement

Just lost 2 hours of my night to this game. Addicting is an understatement

Same boat, I'm finally calling it quits and headed to bead.

Back