2012 AT&T National at Congressional [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hasnt Grace won 3 times already? he's won the Joburg Open, Volvo Golf Champions and Volvo China Open.

Actually, you are correct! I forgot about the China event, which strangely I watched most of! Ladies and Gents, we have a new king of golf!

I think you're correct. He must be the best golfer on the planet then. Congrats Brendan Grace!

But can he play the stinger? I'm not so sure.

WHo cares? He has 3 wins. He's the Greatest on the planet.

So if Hunter Mahan wins this week (and conversely gets his 3rd win this year) then I suppose he could then be considered the best golfer on the planet?

I do enjoy his ping commercials with bubba watson

Anyone putting Hossler in for their fantasy team?

I hesitated for a good minute, but ended up starting him. I hope I dont kick myself for that.. Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Not I. Though I did seriously consider it. He doesn't seem to allow the pressure to get to him.

Yeah, Tiger "invited" him based on Hoss's Open performance... A good PR move since the day after Tiger dissed the boy, Hoss beat Tiger. Hope the kid does well :)

Tiger did not "diss" Hossler. That is just stirring the pot.

I am having an incredibly difficult time setting the fantasy roster this week.

It's my opinion that the #1 golfer in the world has to have a major on his résumé. If not your just a another pea picker out there. As much as Monty won, he never got that major, and who really considers him an all time great. Donald and Westwood are typical British choke artists who can't win when the heat is on in a major.

Donald and Westwood are typical British choke artists who can't win when the heat is on in a major.

Quite right, let's not even dare compare them to Rich Beem or Michael Campbell.

I was a junior member at Congressional and passed on the opportunity to join (for a song) because I had just started full-time graduate school in Boston, had two small children, wasn't getting more than one or two rounds a year (because of the little ones), and didn't anticipate a return to the DC.

17 years later it still hurts.

Sigh...

It's my opinion that the #1 golfer in the world has to have a major on his résumé. If not your just a another pea picker out there. As much as Monty won, he never got that major, and who really considers him an all time great. Donald and Westwood are typical British choke artists who can't win when the heat is on in a major.

Nick Faldo's on line 2! :bulgy-eyes:

This week I am rolling with:

Starters
Furyk
Mahan
Molder
Overton

Bench
Choi
Van Pelt
Palmer
Cantlay

Furyk is a good choice, Fluff's a member at Congressional.

Hoss the boss isnt doing bad so far at E thru 11.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Nice to see Billy Hurley III on top of the leaderboard right now at -3, especially with all of the focus on the military at this week's event.

Also, check out who is T3 right now at -1: Beau Hossler.

Awkward 17 year olds FTW! Go Hoss! Hehe. I really want him to do well.

There are a TON of very high scores right now, it must be playing awfully tough.

Beau is at -1. Pretty good. Of course I left Leishman on the bench again. Lol. I started:

CHIII
De Jonge
DJ
Perez

Furyk
Mahan
Leishman
Laird

another week that I forgot to pick a team!

Go Hoss!

I hate not being able to watch. Shot Tracker is only so good.

Van Pelt and VJ on the bench.:dohanim:

Seem to do this alot. Started Tiger instead of Bo and now need to stay committed to him since I only have a few more starts left for him. At least I will see alot of him on TV this weekend!

Johnny Miller has given the torch of suck off to Gary Mccord. Seriously dude shut up.

Obviously Tiger's not doing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back