2013 THP Outing & Demo Day - Venue Announcement

Sounds fantastic, really hope I can make it to this one!

nice cant wait

Has THP ever had a Demo Day outside Florida??

Has THP ever had a Demo Day outside Florida??

No. However we have Tour Van Events and the entire schedule for the month of September is on the home page currently. Unfortunately as of right now, our Ultimate Weekend of Golf will remain in FL. While that might seem unfair in some ways, it is much easier for attendees to get to FL than it is for us to get to every attendee. In response to some that did not want to travel that far, we added the THP Tour Van and are traveling and seeing as many as possible.

No. However we have Tour Van Events and the entire schedule for the month of September is on the home page currently. Unfortunately as of right now, our Ultimate Weekend of Golf will remain in FL. While that might seem unfair in some ways, it is much easier for attendees to get to FL than it is for us to get to every attendee. In response to some that did not want to travel that far, we added the THP Tour Van and are traveling and seeing as many as possible.

Logistics is what is hard on THP, if any of you look at the previous outing threads and see the amount of gear THP brings its crazy. A big arse RV full of gear is just sick.

So this outing seems to be getting bigger and more popular every year does this mean more spots will open up to those who would like to attend or is it limted to say 50 ????

Looking forward to the "opening" announcement. With the upcoming Tour, I may not qualify for this event after the initial impression...but then again, may fit right in.

So this outing seems to be getting bigger and more popular every year does this mean more spots will open up to those who would like to attend or is it limted to say 50 ????

The 2012 we opened the event up to 60 from the original idea of 50. As of now it will still be limited to a certain number. Do to what each outing entails and what goes into it, the outing must be a limited number of slots. As we mentioned earlier in the thread, when we announce signups, we will have a date listed for both Albatross Club Members for a brief window and then open signups shortly after that.

Looking forward to the "opening" announcement. With the upcoming Tour, I may not qualify for this event after the initial impression...but then again, may fit right in.

Im sure you will fit right in J4U.

If you make it to an event you will fit in. Trust me. I don't think I've ever met a THP'er in person that was not a cool person. Well, except for Hanks. That dude is just weird

The 2012 we opened the event up to 60 from the original idea of 50. As of now it will still be limited to a certain number. Do to what each outing entails and what goes into it, the outing must be a limited number of slots. As we mentioned earlier in the thread, when we announce signups, we will have a date listed for both Albatross Club Members for a brief window and then open signups shortly after that.

Im sure you will fit right in J4U.

Looking forward to it!

JB, I better be ready when the registration opens, with only two AC members getting first crack, gonna be tough to get in....hmmm :eek:k:

Any ESTIMATED price range, JB or Morgan? About the same as last year? More? Less?

Any ESTIMATED price range, JB or Morgan? About the same as last year? More? Less?

All details will be revealed soon. Some cool surprises too.

If you make it to an event you will fit in. Trust me. I don't think I've ever met a THP'er in person that was not a cool person. Well, except for Hanks. That dude is just weird

Thanks for the heads up, jk, no seriously:friends:. With only being on here a short time, it has been both educational and entertaining to read the banter/communication between you guys. Looking forward to meeting some of those who are actually behind the keyboard in September.

All details will be revealed soon. Some cool surprises too.

THP surprises are always cool. I am excited to see what you two have come up with.

I need to start prepping the wife for this. Sethless Sushi tonight for starters

Surprises are always good.

Awesome looking Villas!! THP somehow setting the bar higher every time.....!!

I REALLY hope I can make this one! It really sucked not being able to go to this years after planning to and being so excited for it.

Looking forward to next year's outing!!!!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So, I can't go.

My dad said he would take me if I got all A's in all of my classes this year and if I break par by the end of the summer.

Now neither of those are unreachable, but the spots will be long gone by the time (heck school won't even be done by outing weekend) I fulfilled the grades.

I am really sorry but we will not be able to make this one :banghead:........

Spoiler
Over my dead body
images
and I'm working on a new woodshed right at this moment
blob.gif

I think there is age range to attend the out, right?

Back