Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

aeed097c-24b4-582a.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bag on the right > Bag on the Left

Those Bridgestone headcovers are just badassness.

Did we ever get confirmation on just how/why One-T got those? They are very, very nice!

Did we ever get confirmation on just how/why One-T got those? They are very, very nice!

I thought they came with the staff bag he won

Those are different headcovers? Dang that One-T knows how to roll doesnt he?

I thought they came with the staff bag he won

Ahhh, sweet! I probably missed it, to say that the forum has been very busy as of late is an understatement.

Yeah, the headcovers came with the signed staff bag.

Well, I had to leave before UPS came by today. But, my dad drove by my house before heading to the lake house and my package was there!! He is bringing it to the lake house and I will film an unboxing with the iPad and upload it in a bit. Excited to see what it is!!

Got my package...prepare to be amazed!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm ready too... Come on Jarret, we have to live thru you until we are off of work...

loading the pics now...ummm, its official. After everything today Bridgestone just gets this event. Holy Smokes

loading the pics now...ummm, its official. After everything today Bridgestone just gets this event. Holy Smokes

I hate you! gimme hint

I hate you! gimme hint

its clothes...with a classy touch...I mean awesome!!! by the way, I ordered an M in antigua going off my other THP shirts...Oooops...haha. Its not bad, just a little smaller than usual. The sleeves are perfect, which is why I like medium anyway

its clothes...with a classy touch...I mean awesome!!! by the way, I ordered an M in antigua going off my other THP shirts...Oooops...haha. Its not bad, just a little smaller than usual. The sleeves are perfect, which is why I like medium anyway

Little tight to show off your manliness

I rolled the dice and went L. So that makes me feel a little better

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

Woah those shirts are awesome! And we get to see where the magic happens....nice

that is awesome Jarret!!! Man I can't wait to get home now!! TOO COOL! Bridgestone does get it!!

Those shirts are absolutely amazing! Wow

every one of these shirts are very comfortable, breathable, soft, and look awesome. The MC patch is soooo sick looking!!!

Simply amazing! Way to go Bridgestone. Like you said, they just get it.

The pic above is going to be my new poster in my bedroom, haha.

Simply amazing! Way to go Bridgestone. Like you said, they just get it.

The pic above is going to be my new poster in my bedroom, haha.
hahaha, I wanted everyone to see it on. Its so sick!

Back