DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

those are beutifull shirts, good selections and those shoes are sick

They were selected by the forum

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Those shoes look like they are extremely comfortable

Wow. Those look awesome. Bridgestone = Win.

I am speechless. It is amazing how Bridgestone takes it to the next level with everything for this event. First class all the way.

I will join in with War and Smalls and say Wow, just Wow!

Everytime you think it can't get any better, Bridgestone raises the bar another level! It's been a great day to be a Bridgestone Staffer:D

I can't say how impressed I am with Bridgestone Golf! I have always been a fan, but they have just blown this out of the box....it's just so cool to see an OEM get exactly what JB and GG's vision for this event is....Bridgestone gets it and they are doing everything they can to make sure that their staffers truly get a tour players experience!

Huge thanks to Bridgestone, Antigua and ECCO for making those 8 lucky guys feel special and for supporting the Morgan Cup and all of us here at The Hacker's Paradise!!

I will join in with War and Smalls and say Wow, just Wow!

Everytime you think it can't get any better, Bridgestone raises the bar another level! It's been a great day to be a Bridgestone Staffer:D

I can't say how impressed I am with Bridgestone Golf! I have always been a fan, but they have just blown this out of the box....it's just so cool to see an OEM get exactly what JB and GG's vision for this event is....Bridgestone gets it and they are doing everything they can to make sure that their staffers truly get a tour players experience!

Huge thanks to Bridgestone, Antigua and ECCO for making those 8 lucky guys feel special and for supporting the Morgan Cup and all of us here at The Hacker's Paradise!!

Thats pretty well said TBT. Bridgestone seems to get exactly what JB and GG's vision was for this style of event. I think they have knocked it out of the park with the special touches they have added to the event. Throwing the THP logo on the staff bags, creating the staffers photo and using it on their facebook and twitter pages, and then throwing the MC logo on the polos. Just going that 1 extra step each and every time, its great to see and great to be a part of.

Thats pretty well said TBT. Bridgestone seems to get exactly what JB and GG's vision was for this style of event. I think they have knocked it out of the park with the special touches they have added to the event. Throwing the THP logo on the staff bags, creating the staffers photo and using it on their facebook and twitter pages, and then throwing the MC logo on the polos. Just going that 1 extra step each and every time, its great to see and great to be a part of.

I think you make a good point dude. There's a "tour" experience and then there's the "Bridgestone Tour" experience. I love it. Having met some of the folks with the company while at the Masters this year the same kind of enthusiasm you guys are seeing and feeling is what they feel. It makes me want to support them more and more. I thought it was pretty dang special what they did with the staff bags and the shirts, that's just neat for you guys.

Wow, TC is right, there is tour and then there is Bridgestone Tour. What a cool deal for Bridgestone to embrace the event like they did and just go the extra mile for you guys. Incredible! Love the shoes and shirts they selected for you guys. You guys are going to look great!

We need to get Bridgestone to sell these shirts on the forum :act-up:

Wow, TC is right, there is tour and then there is Bridgestone Tour. What a cool deal for Bridgestone to embrace the event like they did and just go the extra mile for you guys. Incredible! Love the shoes and shirts they selected for you guys. You guys are going to look great!

The forum selected the shirts

The forum selected the shirts

And an awesome job they did! My family was checking everything out last night and was seriously impressed with how sharp everything looks and then in awe at the extra touches Bridgestone has put on everything.

I am pretty excited this morning. At 5PM CST today I will be joining a conference call with my fellow Bridgestone staffers, our tour rep, and our rep from Bridgestone Golf. Excited to hear what they want to chat with us about!!

I am pretty excited this morning. At 5PM CST today I will be joining a conference call with my fellow Bridgestone staffers, our tour rep, and our rep from Bridgestone Golf. Excited to hear what they want to chat with us about!!

me too. Last conference call was a lot of fun. It's funny to think about how long ago that was and how early in the process we were. Bridgestone threw a lot of things out there for us and they have delivered on all of them. It will be a great opportunity to talk to the guys down there and just say "Thank You" for everything they have brought to the table so far. Hearing from them during our last call you could tell the enthusiasm they had for this event. Makes you really want to go out there and rep them to the best of your ability. Also makes it real easy to get behind a company like them that just seems to get it.

Can't wait to talk to my fellow staffers and tour rep tonight. We are getting really close boys, exciting times!

I think it's pretty cool that you guys have conference calls, etc.

me too. Last conference call was a lot of fun. It's funny to think about how long ago that was and how early in the process we were. Bridgestone threw a lot of things out there for us and they have delivered on all of them. It will be a great opportunity to talk to the guys down there and just say "Thank You" for everything they have brought to the table so far. Hearing from them during our last call you could tell the enthusiasm they had for this event. Makes you really want to go out there and rep them to the best of your ability. Also makes it real easy to get behind a company like them that just seems to get it.

Can't wait to talk to my fellow staffers and tour rep tonight. We are getting really close boys, exciting times!

Tell them how cool we all think they are as well.

It's going to be a cool phone call for sure. We'll probably all be too busy saying "Thank you!" to allow Corey to cover the things he wants to cover on the call. Haha.

I've got a box from Bridgestone arriving tomorrow (yes I confirmed, it's B'stone). Can't wait to get an in person look at those shirts and shoes, they look awesome in the pics and videos!

One of our pros in this weekend's Pro Am was very interested in equipment and multiple times he came over to me and grabbed whatever club it was I had just hit and checked it out, first was the Bettinardi putter on the 3rd hole, I honestly didn't think he was going to give it back! Then later he checked out my J40 wedge and kept asking me all these questions and taking mock swings with it and inspecting it. Later after a drive he grabbed my driver and after flipping it to see it's a Bridgestone he finally asked what was up with all the Bridgestone gear. I had been waiting for him to ask, I figured since he was there playing for $ I wouldn't start gabbing his ear off about The Morgan Cup unless he asked. He wound up hopping in my cart with me on that hole just to keep hearing more about the event and about everything Bridgestone has done for us. On the 18th after I tee'd off with a 5 iron he came and grabbed my J40 Cavity Back iron and just shook his head as he was looking this thing over. He hands it back to me and says "You're going to kick some a$$ in this Ryder Cup thing" I said...MORGAN CUP! Haha. It was cool. He was sponsored by Callaway but he sure seemed to like my setup all day long.

I will.

It's going to be a cool phone call for sure. We'll probably all be too busy saying "Thank you!" to allow Corey to cover the things he wants to cover on the call. Haha.

I've got a box from Bridgestone arriving tomorrow (yes I confirmed, it's B'stone). Can't wait to get an in person look at those shirts and shoes, they look awesome in the pics and videos!

One of our pros in this weekend's Pro Am was very interested in equipment and multiple times he came over to me and grabbed whatever club it was I had just hit and checked it out, first was the Bettinardi putter on the 3rd hole, I honestly didn't think he was going to give it back! Then later he checked out my J40 wedge and kept asking me all these questions and taking mock swings with it and inspecting it. Later after a drive he grabbed my driver and after flipping it to see it's a Bridgestone he finally asked what was up with all the Bridgestone gear. I had been waiting for him to ask, I figured since he was there playing for $ I wouldn't start gabbing his ear off about The Morgan Cup unless he asked. He wound up hopping in my cart with me on that hole just to keep hearing more about the event and about everything Bridgestone has done for us. On the 18th after I tee'd off with a 5 iron he came and grabbed my J40 Cavity Back iron and just shook his head as he was looking this thing over. He hands it back to me and says "You're going to kick some a$$ in this Ryder Cup thing" I said...MORGAN CUP! Haha. It was cool. He was sponsored by Callaway but he sure seemed to like my setup all day long.

That's a cool little story there Jake.

Will do!

That's a great story Jake and too bad it was in a tourney or he probably would have asked to hit a bunch of it also.

So, we are on the call with our tour rep now and several reps from Bridgestone Golf......there are many more surprises yet to come. Just when you think you had seen it all - NOPE!!!!

Absolutely unbelievable!!

i just talked to Michael Cook on the phone. #awesome

Great story Jake! Ok somebody spill the beans about this conference call.

--
Tapatalk2

No beans will be spilt, but more surprises are on the way. As if I was not already excited enough about the Morgan Cup there are some great things planned leading up to it and during it that I am honored to be apart of!

Back