2012 John Deere Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Can I say I like both? I like to watch these guys have par as a good score, but I also like to watch how freaking skiled they are that when they play a "normal" layout, they just freaking destroy it.

Can I say I like both? I like to watch these guys have par as a good score, but I also like to watch how freaking skiled they are that when they play a "normal" layout, they just freaking destroy it.

Me too Breezy...I like both...something about watching these guys bring a course to its knees is pretty cool.

I agree. I like watching diabolical but only when it's not stupid, like half the holes at Olympic this year. I have no problem watching guys make birdie's, it's not like it's easy to do.

Nice fantasy day for you Kmac :beat-up:

Really? In the middle of throwing kegs you bring this? My team is just fine

Really? In the middle of throwing kegs you bring this? My team is just fine

Yeah, if you like throwing up a 20 point day.

Ken freaking MarmaDuke! Everyone else on my team has a good day, and that includes Ryan I robbed my hipster grandpas closet Moore and you sir go out and shoot over par? Thanks for squat!

--
Tapatalk2

It's ok. Only day 1 dude.

True that. Plus, cookie only scored 22 points today. That's all that matters. It's been fun watching the fantasy reality slap him in the face.

True that. Plus, cookie only scored 22 points today. That's all that matters. It's been fun watching the fantasy reality slap him in the face.

I only got 26 points today...but my closest chaser only got 20...I just gotta hang on about 10 more weeks to claim the crown!

I only got 26 points today...but my closest chaser only got 20...I just gotta hang on about 10 more weeks to claim the crown!

Cookie came out of the gates hawt! But he didn't realize that fantasy is a marathon and not a sprint. He'll be in my dust before long. I don't have a single win and only one top 3, but I am consistent. I was the same way with fantasy football.

Cookie came out of the gates hawt! But he didn't realize that fantasy is a marathon and not a sprint. He'll be in my dust before long. I don't have a single win and only one top 3, but I am consistent. I was the same way with fantasy football.
Heck, I was top 8 for a while, then missed a week because I forgot to save my roster setup. Somehow I have managed to get back in the top 15 though.

Heck, I was top 8 for a while, then missed a week because I forgot to save my roster setup. Somehow I have managed to get back in the top 15 though.

You've been riding the Dufner train to success. I held out on that train for too long and it almost cost me. I had a 3-4 week stretch where I kind of forgot to set lineups myself. That's a killer.

You've been riding the Dufner train to success. I held out on that train for too long and it almost cost me. I had a 3-4 week stretch where I kind of forgot to set lineups myself. That's a killer.
Speaking of Dufner, I wonder if he is planning on playing Golf again this year?

I always get nervous when a dude sees great success then "rests". He's had a hell of a year and I'd hate to see him lose form. I suspect he doesn't but you never know.

You've seen his old lady right? Between that and the bank he's put away this year I'd be laid away in the cut on some island somewhere eating sammiches and drinking umbrella drinks.

--
Tapatalk2

I got a "solid" 24 points today. Maybe I'll sub Strick in.

Watching some of this now. Amazing how this field improved after the promoter got that charter to the British. Brilliant thinking.

Course looks great as usual.

Tappin from my iPad

Watching some of this now. Amazing how this field improved after the promoter got that charter to the British. Brilliant thinking.

Course looks great as usual.

Tappin from my iPad

Seriously, very solid thinking on his part.

You've seen his old lady right? Between that and the bank he's put away this year I'd be laid away in the cut on some island somewhere eating sammiches and drinking umbrella drinks.

--
Tapatalk2

Among other things ...lol

4 pts today......seriously?

First Frankie Molinari goes 10 under ham in scotland, then troy matteson does it in illinois. Not a good day to be a golf course on tour.

This is always one of my favorite tournaments to watch. Its exciting to see if Stricker will win again.

A mind blowing 22 points yesterday. Not surprising with Matteson deciding to just go off. All of my guys go out early this morning - go low boys!

Matteson is marketing this look easy, sitting at -12

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Troy Matteson went off on this course yesterday, must have been the hat. Look familiar Tadashi? Lol

Matteson1.jpg

Back