The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a rant; Meghan (the wife) is recovering from a cold (and is 7 months pregnant) and laid down earlier and asked me to put our daughter to sleep tonight. I say, No problem! Apparently laying her down on the couch with a blanket and letting her fall asleep while I watch Sportscenter and play on THP doesnt count.

She's asleep though, so....?

That's awesome. Sounds like you and I like to do the same thing this time of day.

That's awesome. Sounds like you and I like to do the same thing this time of day.
Yeah dude, she likes to chill with me and watch tv or a movie. Tonight it was Sportscenter, usually I lose out to Chuggington or something like that though.

That may require you moving your child to her bed so you can sleep on the couch...
Yes? ;)

Yeah dude, she likes to chill with me and watch tv or a movie. Tonight it was Sportscenter, usually I lose
out to Chuggington or something like that though.

Yeah dude. Just like to THP and watch Family Guy. Then usually a movie afterwards.

I have a feeling that I am on the couch tonight.

I feel like you might would prefer the couch to a 7 month pregnant, sick wife my brother.

Here's a rant; Meghan (the wife) is recovering from a cold (and is 7 months pregnant) and laid down earlier and asked me to put our daughter to sleep tonight. I say, No problem! Apparently laying her down on the couch with a blanket and letting her fall asleep while I watch Sportscenter and play on THP doesnt count.

She's asleep though, so....?

That counts in my books. Thats the difference between 0 and 00. 00 is clever.

I've asked questions about different balls to try out, sizing on clothes, and recently about any FSGA tournament experiences that some may have had that they would like to share, which there has to be at least someone that has played in an one before. Regardless of who posts a question, there should be at least some help offered by the people here. Not really a rant but not sure where else I could put this.

That may require you moving your child to her bed so you can sleep on the couch...
Yes? ;)
She's already in her bed, sound sleep.amazing how limp kids can be when they are sound sleep.
I feel like you might would prefer the couch to a 7 month pregnant, sick wife my brother.
Excellent point
That counts in my books. Thats the difference between 0 and 00. 00 is clever.
Haha, I like you, you're a smart dude.

I've asked questions about different balls to try out, sizing on clothes, and recently about any FSGA tournament experiences that some may have had that they would like to share, which there has to be at least someone that has played in an one before. Regardless of who posts a question, there should be at least some help offered by the people here. Not really a rant but not sure where else I could put this.

Whoa, just got some serious dejavoux. Weird. Back on topic, bump those questions again. Never know what may come from it.

--
Tapatalk2

Whoa, just got some serious dejavoux. Weird. Back on topic, bump those questions again. Never know what may come from it.

--
Tapatalk2

it's a glitch in the matrix

I have felt freaking nauseous all day. Wonder if I ate some bad chow or something.

TC and Nate. Late to this, but good thoughts to you guys. Worrying about your kids is brutal.

Kevin

Argued with Time Warner some today on Facebook. I asked them if they were going to lower our rates since we aren't getting a couple of main channels anymore, and they said no, they don't charge per channel, they charge per package. But they increase their prices when one of the channels raise THEIR price. I told them that made good business sense to me.

Argued with Time Warner some today on Facebook. I asked them if they were going to lower our rates since we aren't getting a couple of main channels anymore, and they said no, they don't charge per channel, they charge per package. But they increase their prices when one of the channels raise THEIR price. I told them that made good business sense to me.

Lmao I want to fight directv over that as well. I'm desperately hoping they tell Viacom to shove it.

--
Tapatalk2

Sometimes the forum can move along pretty quickly. I doubt your questions were ignored, but may have just not been seen by the people who could answer. Give them a bump.

Oh, now they've done it. First, they ordered chinese food without me, then when I go into the fridge now to grab some leftovers, I discover that there's no lo mein! That's trouble.

Brought leftovers from yesterdays dinner as lunch today at work. Realised that i took the missus and the portion is so small it would only feed a gold fish. Damnit. Now i have to buy food again. / poor rant over

Small bit of good news. The sprained ankle that I couldn't even put weight on last night seems like it wasn't as bad as I first feared. The swelling is gone down a bit, it's now strapped and able to bare weight with the aid of a crutch. I has taken some ibuprofen to help with a slight pain. If it stays as it is now i will go see my physio on Tuesday.

Supposed to be playing in a charity event next Wednesday looks like i'll be giving that a miss

Small bit of good news. The sprained ankle that I couldn't even put weight on last night seems like it wasn't as bad as I first feared. The swelling is gone down a bit, it's now strapped and able to bare weight with the aid of a crutch. I has taken some ibuprofen to help with a slight pain. If it stays as it is now i will go see my physio on Tuesday.

Supposed to be playing in a charity event next Wednesday looks like i'll be giving that a miss

Glad to hear that it's perhaps not as bad as feared. Rest up man, we have a BIG 4 days right around the corner and need you at your best!!

Glad to hear it is not as bad as expected. Rest up and we will see you in 2 weeks.

Having to talk to staff in Australia late last night and staff in the UK early today is really messing up my bio clock today #neednap

This past week has been extremely busy at work. I work in an IT Dept. with a staff of 2 and we have about 250 users on our network that we do everything for. Sometimes I wish they would let us hire at least one more person. Add to that the people with the I need it and I need it now syndrome.

Then on top of all that, it's been raining all week and I haven't seen the golf course all week. I told my wife today that I don't care if it's pouring when I get off work. I'm at least going to hit some dang range balls. It's driving me crazy sitting in the house all week.

Take it easy David. You don't want to be on the IR for Morgan Cup week.

I think there's going to be a lot of walking wounded at the MC

Take it easy David. You don't want to be on the IR for Morgan Cup week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back