The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last wedding I was at the Bride and 3 bridesmaids went through 2 bottle of champers while getting ready. All the while in the Grooms house himself 3 bestmen and his father went through a 1.5 ltr bottle of very expensive Jameson

Last wedding I was at the Bride and 3 bridesmaids went through 2 bottle of champers while getting ready. All the while in the Grooms house himself 3 bestmen and his father went through a 1.5 ltr bottle of very expensive Jameson

So they were drinking lightly before the wedding?

Dry weddings = flask

I love assassins creed.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, when I'm back home in NC I love golfing by myself. But out here I have a hard time getting motivated to go play by myself. Wtcrap

Man, when I'm back home in NC I love golfing by myself. But out here I have a hard time getting motivated to go play by myself. Wtcrap

I'm the same recently. I used to play by myself our just paired with random groups all the time. Now that I play in matches with friends and members at the club I've found that I don't enjoy really playing rounds by myself anymore.

I'm the same recently. I used to play by myself our just paired with random groups all the time. Now that I play in matches with friends and members at the club I've found that I don't enjoy really playing rounds by myself anymore.

I just guess I'm not a huge fan of pairing with randoms. Never know what you're gonna get

I enjoy playing alone from time to time, I put in my headphones and jam out...don't play any better or worse, but it's relaxing.

I enjoy playing alone from time to time, I put in my headphones and jam out...don't play any better or worse, but it's relaxing.

I reckon I should rephrase. If I know I can truly play by myself I like it. Out here though I don't really know which courses are popular or busy, and dunno if I'm gonna be playing by myself or with 3 other people.

I reckon I should rephrase. If I know I can truly play by myself I like it. Out here though I don't really know which courses are popular or busy, and dunno if I'm gonna be playing by myself or with 3 other people.

Gotcha, when it comes to that I'm the exact same way.

I enjoy playing with friends! However I would rather play alone instead of being paired with some Jacka**. Around here if you go play in the afternoons you can usually go out alone.

I love assassins creed.

[video=youtube;-pUhraVG7Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pUhraVG7Ow&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I saw an Assassin's Creed preview on Saturday during UFC, and it looked really bad. It looked like there were lots of clipping and collision issues with the graphics.

Thanks Kmac. I'm just finishing "brotherhood"

That trailer is sick. My kid loves that game on the Xbox

Me too actually.

The AC games are alot of fun IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too actually.

The AC games are alot of fun IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. It's probably my favorite video game series right now. But I barely ever play games anymore.

I just guess I'm not a huge fan of pairing with randoms. Never know what you're gonna get

Well it could be like Forest said "golf is like a box of chocolates. You just never know what you're gonna get"

Well it could be like Forest said "golf is like a box of chocolates. You just never know what you're gonna get"

Hehe yep. I'm headed out today at 3:30 so we'll see what I get!

Me too. It's probably my favorite video game series right now. But I barely ever play games anymore.

Me either, just having a hard time finding the time for it. Played Call of Duty the other night for the first time since Feb when I had my hand cut open. And I only played like 3 games and got tired of it.

On another note the most worlds most famous picture and the dude who took it

yQUQv.jpg

Me either, just having a hard time finding the time for it. Played Call of Duty the other night for the first time since Feb when I had my hand cut open. And I only played like 3 games and got tired of it.

On another note the most worlds most famous picture and the dude who took it

yQUQv.jpg

Ya even when I find the time to play a game I lose interest quickly.

I can never look at that without waiting for a bunch of teletubbies to come running over the hill.

Ya even when I find the time to play a game I lose interest quickly.

Hell most of the time I'd rather just be on THP reading/typing than playing. Its been a rather big change for me over the last couple years. Games used to be my escape from coaching, now, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back