Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

What happened? Let me guess......it was JB and Cookie talking about their Texas showdown and it turned ugly. Ho Hum.

Dont pretend you didnt read it, you were right in the middle of it. He accused me of cheating which he "witnessed" from 2 holes back as he shat himself on another shot again. You Texas guys may be from the biggest state, but something is amiss and lacking and its not hard to figure out what it is. Make fun of someone all you want, but after they lay waste to you, dont duck it then pull the "cheating card".

If there was a word patheticism, it would belong in this thread.

This thread has been great today. I've had a great back and forth with BiggsAHA and Bullfrog about our singles matches. Thats right Biotches, you're going down!

Wait, whats that?........No your mother BiggsAHA!

I know your Belbs long, but you have the short game of Cookie.

Well I think that was a little uncalled for.

Shut it Bullfrog that was creepy.

that was hilarious!

What happened to Tyler ????? is he in time out for cussing ????

lol. could happen. but no i'm in! wth Jake?!
Jake's just an old guy...forgets who he's playing against and poops himself sometimes.

:wavey:

Oh come on JB, lighten up. He makes one comment about gimmies being made and it turns into a cheating debate and now us Texans are lacking something. Just roll with the punches and laugh it off. It's the trash talking thread where facts don't mean anything in here.

I did think that Michelod commercial was great back in the day.

Oh come on JB, lighten up. He makes one comment about gimmies being made and it turns into a cheating debate and now us Texans are lacking something. Just roll with the punches and laugh it off. It's the trash talking thread where facts don't mean anything in here.

I did think that Michelod commercial was great back in the day.

One comment? Ummm, yeah okay. Keep waving the flag dude, some day that will work out for you. You two clowns deserve each other.

*waiting for someone (cough cough) to correct JB and tell him Alaska is the biggest state*

LOL at one comment. If that's the case, he started spitting it out about around May 21st.

One comment? Ummm, yeah okay. Keep waving the flag dude, some day that will work out for you. You two clowns deserve each other.
No flag in my hand...........must be talking about the other Nate.....Jersey Nate.

What are you talking about? All this stress for the MC has caused all your hair to fall out. I just hope you can regrow it after it's all over. It would be a shame.....
It didn't ALL fall out dammit. I choose to shave it...if I really wanted, I could have a gorgeous head of hair! :lying:

It didn't ALL fall out dammit. I choose to shave it...if I really wanted, I could have a gorgeous head of hair! :lying:
I've seen it! You look amazing.

(The following comments are serious) Yes, it was one comment about gimme's. You still would have beaten me, not arguing that - just questioned the 28 strokes. You should know that I would not question your integrity.

(Back to trash talk now)
Your group was playing 15 foot gimme's, mine was playing 2 foot gimme's....that's all. :alien:

(Back to being serious)

But alas, if you still want to believe that, then you have even more reason to be angry next week. I shall choose to be happy.

(Back to trash talk)

Team Hackers with our good looks, MILF's, International appeal, news anchors, hacking instructors, best damn impersonators, and stellar rappers will be winners of the 2012 Morgan Cup in just 12 short days. Gonna be awesome.

Jake's glorious head comes courtesy of the few times he chose to wear his football helmet rather than bash fools with it.

:popcorn:

Hanks I hope you have that popcorn on Sunday. You are going to watch a brilliant match.

I'll eliminate your MILF's faster than you can say 'no mas'

(The following comments are serious) Yes, it was one comment about gimme's. You still would have beaten me, not arguing that - just questioned the 28 strokes. You should know that I would not question your integrity.

(Back to trash talk now)
Your group was playing 15 foot gimme's, mine was playing 2 foot gimme's....that's all. :alien:

(Back to being serious)

But alas, if you still want to believe that, then you have even more reason to be angry next week. I shall choose to be happy.

(Back to trash talk)

Team Hackers with our good looks, MILF's, International appeal, news anchors, hacking instructors, best damn impersonators, and stellar rappers will be winners of the 2012 Morgan Cup in just 12 short days. Gonna be awesome.

I'll bring 2 bags

Hanks I hope you have that popcorn on Sunday. You are going to watch a brilliant match.

Of course buddy...you can watch me eat popcorn while Seth watches Mrs Cookie eat sushi

Got any for me? This is getting good.

And it continues. Yup, thats me I cheated. In fact I barely beat you because I never putt a ball inside of 8 feet, they were all good. You two deserve each other.

I effin give up.

And it continues. Yup, thats me I cheated. In fact I barely beat you because I never putt a ball inside of 8 feet, they were all good.

I effin give up.

YOU WON COOKIE!!! YOU FINALLY WON!!! :bashful: :bashful:

Back