Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

i'm warning you for the last time, if you all don't stop it i'm turning this thread around and no is going for ice-cream

wait I got my arse handed to me in FL? Must have been fixed haha

The lesson as always kids.....don't be a whiner when you lose. Oh and yeah you will lose. And badly.

Really Cookie? Is that why people are not in this thread? Who is the one that brought cheating into this thread? Who is the one that accused another MCer of cheating? Nothing has changed dude, you are the exact way you have been the entire time. Vomit a bunch of sh!t up and then backpedal from it like "no no no, that is not what I meant" and then your friend No Show Nate comes in and says "Hey back off". Its the same sh!t dude. I have always said make fun of me for anything you want, and when you called me out, fine by me. I whooped you. Then you called me out again for it being in FL....So I drove to TX and whooped you there with a bet on the line. Then you tried to weasel out of the bet...Fine by me and you admitted fault and did it anyway. Then weeks after said beat down, you come out with some cheating thing?

Grow the eff up. Sack up and move on like anybody else. Did you hear ddec or chunky raising sh!t like that after their beat down in FL? Did you hear me after chunky beat me down? No, because as a member of the Morgan Cup, I think a little more than to go that route. Truth be told there was some stuff that went down at last year's event....Did anybody call someone out on it? No, you just roll with it and move on. To be called a cheater at a game we are about to go play in front of thousands of people and sponsors being a part of this is a little off putting to say the least.

The word cheating was never said. But, if you want to take it that way there is nothing I can do to change your mind. How the hell is it cheating if your group was using gimme's? We were not in the same group and different groups use gimme's differently. You turned this into way more than what it was in the trash talk thread.

Amazing all of the crap I take in here with 2 teams that will stack up against me and I take it all in stride. I mention gimme's in one round and all hell breaks loose.

Very unfortunate to be honest.

Your right though, guess I need to grow up and just keep my mouth shut.

Is it time for the Cookie martyr post yet?

The word cheating was never said. But, if you want to take it that way there is nothing I can do to change your mind. How the hell is it cheating if your group was using gimme's? We were not in the same group and different groups use gimme's differently. You turned this into way more than what it was in the trash talk thread.

Amazing all of the crap I take in here with 2 teams that will stack up against me and I take it all in stride. I mention gimme's in one round and all hell breaks loose.

Very unfortunate to be honest.

Your right though, guess I need to grow up and just keep my mouth shut.

Why yes, Hawk. Yes it is.

Why is this still dragging on, might be time to let it go....

In other news, the vacationing Yorkem is probably manicuring those hands of his so they are soft and supple when he takes down Hawk on Sunday.

With all due respect, the Paradouchians deserve the humiliation every bit as much.

Hey, negative there senor clean. We know better than to b!tch about every thing under the sun and then retract it all when someone points out the truth. We just go about our business for the most part. I can't wait to give One-T a good from the tee but make cookie putt everything...I mean that's the on;y fair way right?

Nay nay on the humiliation.

Hawk you can tell the future?

I'm a history guy. You can always learn from the past.

Stupid Cookie. I still can't believe your captain allows you to come in here and spout off like a 14 year old girl. I would have silenced you months ago.

actually, I just said "lighten up" and not "hey, back off" but that's probably not going to prove much.

This will be the last post I make in here.

When someone says "Yeah you beat me by 28 strokes, but if you had to putt, it would not have been that high because I saw from 700 yards away the difference between a 3 footer and a 5 footer", yeah, that says cheating dude.

Good bye all. I trust my teammates will hold down the fort as they are an incredible group of THPers. I feel sorry for my opponents next weekend.

Hey, negative there senor clean. We know better than to b!tch about every thing under the sun and then retract it all when someone points out the truth. We just go about our business for the most part. I can't wait to give One-T a good from the tee but make cookie putt everything...I mean that's the on;y fair way right?

Nay nay on the humiliation.

I like this, good from the tee for birdie or par? Yes, I realize I still have to finish though.

Why is this still dragging on, might be time to let it go....

In other news, the vacationing Yorkem is probably manicuring those hands of his so they are soft and supple when he takes down Hawk on Sunday.

I don't like the sounds of that at all.

Chea....haha (not aha) kidding! Sunday will be a fun round...I'll bring the popcorn and you bring the Cup. That way I can have it all nice and shiny by the time JB is finishing up his round

how dare you?! Might as well call me a cheater too.

how dare you?! Might as well call me a cheater too.

With those stunning good looks and infectious charm of yours, it is cheating...

With those stunning good looks and infectious charm of yours, it is cheating...

you do have a point there. I wonder if I can charm my way to 4 pts. That'd be nice.

In this month's Golf Digest there is a story about the "War by the Shore" (the 1991 Ryder Cup). If you have access to the mag you need to read that story. Great read and with the latest scuffles in here it could be a heated competition just like the War by the Shore was!

Back